{10}...pαrt σnє

This chapter gon be long
Y'all don't be dry in them comments at least give me feedback please😭

Btw yes there some freaky stuff mentioned like don't be surprised when a random sex scene pop up or some be mentioned💀 that's basically throughout my whole book tbh

Also there's other warnings...in this whole chapter this is the only warning your getting soooo
(Homophobic mentions, more)

Also I'm mostly always writing in 3rd person cus I'm just bad at writing in sb else pov so it won't be often 🤷🏽‍♀️

"thє dínnєr pαrtч" - dσn't tєll thєm...
————————————010; кιяι∂єкυ

"Tell your girlfriend that your single~"

Kirishima unlocked the door to his apartment, walking in he was met with Mina who looked...happy? "Eiji! I have something to tell you, so don't freak out okay? Okay! Anyway uhh yesterday I took-" Kirishima cut her off "First clam down. You're really loud and shit" Her smile flattered for a second before huffing "Um...well you was gone yesterday so I told you I had something I wanted to tell you" Kirishima looked confused "You called yesterday??"

(Now how tf he fg?? Damn the head was good??)

Mina frowned "Uh yea! You was all like you was at your friend house! And I asked if you spent to much time with them and shit! Then I told you whatever and that I had something to tell you and you said yea okay!" She was about to cry for some reason, he didn't know in particular but he hugged her "Okay. Okay I'm sorry! I just forgot. I'm sorry stop crying" she seemed to calm down hugging him.

She smiled backing up "Well can I tell you now?" He smiled at her seeing how happy she was "Okay okay! Stay right here close your eyes and don't move!" She pushed him on the couch, he chuckled "okay okay" She ran upstairs and he checked his phone seeing he got a text from Izuku.

—————————————
Strawberry🤤🍓

;I admit I was bein petty or whtevr soooo
; {Attachment sent}
;{Video sent}
;u welcome💕 u lucky thts for yo eyes only could've put tht on my only fans🙄 but it's cool

Kirishima blushed, Izuku sent a picture of him in sexy red lingerie. He could see everything presented. Especially the red vibrator covered in white...Izuku had an lewd expression on his face.

Then the video was of him moaning while...yea you get the picture...I think?

He had to cut his volume down biting his lip feeling his pants felt tighter. "Shit..."

Izuku. Stop you know how I get

Hold up tf u mean yo only fans??
Izuku stop leavin me on read
It's yo ass later watch.

Seen 3:24 pm

—————————————

(I used strawberry cus that wat he mostly eats in all my books)

He huffed "Your eyes closed?!" He put his phone away putting a pillow on his lap. Closing his eyes "Yea!" He heard footsteps before she stopped in front of him. She grabbed his hand putting something in it. He was confused cause it felt like a stick, "Guess what it is!" "Uhh that thing you put in your mouth to take temperature?" "Ugg no! Guess again." He shrugged "I don't know a ear thingy?"