𝒟𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓎 𝒲𝓇𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝐻𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝑜 𝐵𝑒 𝑀𝒾𝓃𝑒

Before reading this part, you need to read the one shot "Write Her To Be Mine" since it's a continuation of that one.

And I published another part to get your suggestions, kindly drop down your suggestions there.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

The night had been long. Bondita had been trying vigorously to break open the door when her brain told her that her dead children had once again come alive. These fits would knock a lot of times and Anirudh was now well versed with it.

With his eyes filled with tears of agony, Anirudh looked at the tear strained face of his sleeping Bondita. Her lips were quivering as she mumbled into his shirt. He was holding her close to himself and as he cried, his tears were marked on her face. He wiped the tears away and patted her head gently. Her body shifted closer to his and he stroked her hair.

Destiny loves playing with people. You never know when the next storm will come knocking at your door and will destroy every obstruction in its path of destruction.

With a heavy heart, he heaved a sigh and pecked her forehead lovingly. His eyes reflected his pain on seeing his beloved wife in such a pathetic condition. Should he start doubting on God?

The night passed but he remained awake as he stared at her innocent face.

---------

It was 10 in the morning when Bondita fluttered her eyes open. She was in deep slumber and now her eyes were slightly heavy. She didn't remember anything that happened last time. It was usual for her to forget everything that she would do at night.

She sat up on the bed and looked around to find her Pati Babu reading the newspaper as he sat on the couch with his legs crossed. He was deeply engrossed in reading it with his eyes scanning every bit of it through his spectacles.

Her child like innocence wanted him to notice her. Kids would generally want the people they love to notice them without any effort. This was what Bondita wanted but when she saw him not responding, her lips formed a pout and she frowned.

He stood up from the couch, his eyes not leaving the newspaper even for a single moment.

Bondita hopped down from the bed and frowned.

Anirudh was so much engrossed in reading the newspaper that he didn't realise when Bondita came running to him, colliding with his body as she embraced him tightly. Anirudh took a few steps back as he instinctively wrapped his arms around her. The newspaper crumpled between their bodies and he chuckled. Bondita was giggling and he adored her, stroking her hair gently.

He pulled back and cupped her face. She was smiling joyously, her innocent mind planning some mischief.

She told him," I will play with crayons today!"

As soon as she said that, she started rushing out of the room but Anirudh held her wrist and pulled her back.

She frowned yet again,"Pati Babu!"

He smiled and stroked her hair lovingly. He loved her so much.

He looked into her eyes and said,"Bondita, good kids always take a bath. Are you not a good kid?"

Bondita nodded her head and he smiled at her.

Bondita was not normal, she needed special attention and care. Anirudh took care of every single thing, from assuring her hygiene to feeding her food with his hands, from getting her hair done to putting her to sleep.