// 𝐘𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 - 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 //

Author P

Author P.O.V: You and Yunho have been friends for a long time now. You knew him since middle school. He didn't know this but, you actually had a big crush on him! And you still do but... You got a bit distant towards him after he got a girlfriend. Her name was SeeA. You always felt like she was hiding something from both of you, and she indeed was. She was actually cheating on Yunho with some other guy. After Yunho found this out for himself, his condition wasn't the same as before. You were happy that they both broke up but seeing your best friend is sad and broken, wasn't a good sight. You tried comforting him but, he just wouldn't listen. And because of that, you thought that leaving him alone by himself anywhere wasn't a good idea. You knew his life was in a lot of danger. That is why he stays in your house from now on. You have already told his boss, from work, that he will be on leave because of his condition. You have even hired someone to take care of him while you are not at home, maybe you are at work or somewhere else.

~Current time~

Author P.O.V: You got back from work after a long day. You would usually get home by 9:30 p.m because you have to let the caretaker of Yunho leave before 10 p.m. It seemed that he already left as it is already 11 p.m. You went to the bedroom to find Yunho but... He wasn't there... Where did he go? You looked in every part of the house but couldn't find him. Soon after, the doorbell rang. You went to open the door when you saw San and Hongjoong holding Yunho. Well, it seemed like he was hanging on their shoulders.

San: Y/N! Take him fast, please!

Author P.O.V: You slowly took Yunho to the bedroom with the boys' help. You laid him down on the bed. You could see the sadness on his face. Although he was sleeping, you could still see it.

Y/N: What happened to him? Why is he like this?

San & Hongjoong: Well, um...

Y/N: Guys, tell me what it is. Yes, I know that I'll scold all of you later on but... At least tell me what happened...

Hongjoong: Okay then! He got drunk...

Y/N: Oka- WAIT, WHAT?!?!

San: WHY DID YOU SAY IT IN A SUCH A STRAIGHT FORWARD WAY, HYUNG?!

Author P.O.V: You three saw Yunho moving all of a sudden. He might have gotten a bit woken up from the noise you all were making. That's why you decided to talk about this in the living room.

Y/N: Okay, alright... He just got a bit drunk... But, when... When did he even leave the house?! Gosh, I need to extend the caretaker's time from now on...

San: We don't know when he left the house but...

~Flashback~

Author P.O.V: San and Hongjoong were hanging out by themselves in a club. They just got a little free time, so they decided to get a drink. But San noticed something or someone. He saw Yunho going to the counter and ordering a drink. He decided to go to Yunho, and so did Hongjoong when he noticed him.

San: Yo, Yunho! How are you doing, Hyung?

Yunho: Nothing much...

Author P.O.V: Hongjoong and San gave each other a worried look.

Hongjoong: Hey, everything alright?

Yunho: No...

Hongjoong: Don't tell me you're still thinking about that girl who cheated on you. What was he name? Se... Sea...

Yunho: SeeA...

Hongjoong: Yeah, her!

San: C'mon man! Get her out of your head! If she cheated on you she did it, no need to worry about that now! What you should be concerned about is about someone else. Someone who you truly love... And they love you a lot as well... Someone like... Umm... Is there any girl who Yunho has a crush on?

Author P.O.V: Hongjoong shrugged.

Yunho: Y/N...

San: Y/N? Oh, yes! Y/N! Boy, you don't even know! She falls for you every day! After SeeA left you, Y/N was the first one to look after you. I'm telling you Hyung, once you get the chance, just go for it!

Author P.O.V: While San and Hongjoong were just talking, they didn't realize that Yunho had started drinking. After 5 glasses, they noticed it. They didn't know that he could drink so much at once. And soon after, he fell asleep.

~Current time~

San: And after he fell asleep, we had to bring him all the way from that club to your home. If he wasn't so tall as he is now, it wouldn't have been such a problem for us.

Y/N: Okay then... Thanks a lot, for helping him get here. If you two weren't there at that time, Yunho could have gotten lost and... I wouldn't have ever known where he went...

Hongjoong: Well, we must be going now. See you later!

San & Hongjoong: Bye!

Y/N: Bye...!

Author P.O.V: You went back to his room to check upon him. But when you came... You saw him changing his clothes... It was your first time seeing such a sight! Except for your dad, you had never seen another man changing his clothes. And it was Yunho and, he looked so tempting... But you got back to reality and went towards him.

Y/N: Hey, Yunho...

Yunho: Yeah?

Y/N: You want to eat dinner, now...?

Yunho: Umm, sure.

Y/N: Okay...

Author P.O.V: You were going to leave but he soon pulled you to sit on his lap. You were shocked at his action. You still remembered, every time you would see SeeA being touchy with him, you would get jealous. You wished you were in her place, and now that you are, you don't feel like it's right.

Y/N: Yunho, wha-

Yunho: Shh... It's just me and you now... Don't make a sound...

Y/N: But, Yunho... We are friends, not couples... And plus, you're drunk.

Yunho: I was drunk a few minutes before. I'm totally okay now. And I've heard from San and Hongjooong that...

Y/N: What...?

Yunho: That you like me?

Y/N: No, I don't... They were just messing around with you...

Yunho: Oh, really? If that was true then, you already would've slapped me.

Y/N: For what?

Yunho: For making you sit on my lap. I purposely did that to see if you actually liked me or not. If you would've slapped and scolded, I would understand that you don't love me. And if you would've kept saying stuff but still not gotten off my lap, I would understand that you do love me.

Author P.O.V: With that, he came closer to you. He grabbed you by the waist. There was barely any gap between both your lips. He then kissed you. You hugged him. This was the moment you were waiting for since you met him. You slowly broke the kiss and smiled at him. You gave him a kiss on the cheek. You were arranging the food while Yunho was hugging you from the back. After eating, you both went to sleep.

Hey guys! Please tell me how my first episode of this series was. Tomorrow I will try to update you all with an I.M Oneshot. So until then, stay safe ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭