// 𝙒𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙊𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 - 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 //

Author P

Author P.O.V: You and Wooyoung have been best friends for 4 years now. You are quite shy, quiet, not that talkative. Meanwhile, Wooyoung is the total opposite. He is always talking, loud, and very confident with everything he does. Also, you have many people crushing on you. Guys always fall for you whenever you are around them. You still don't have a boyfriend yet, but you do have a crush on someone. And your crush is Wooyoung, well he 'was' your crush. You haven't had a crush on anyone after him. You liked him when you two first met and still do, but you only like him as a friend now. You thought that you two should just stay as friends instead of couples, it might ruin your friendship with him.

Current time:

Author P.O.V: You woke up with the bright light of the Sun hitting your face. You realized that someone had opened the curtains. You woke up to see your roommate and second-best friend after Wooyoung, Miku.

Y/N: Miku... Why are you up so early...?!

Miku: Wake up, sleepyhead. If you spend your whole day in bed, what about your classes?

Y/N: Classes start at 9:30... It's only 8:30 now... C'mon, only 15 minutes more...

Miku: Ugh, fine then! I'll leave by myself only then!

Y/N: Wait, no... Ok fine, I'm getting up.

Author P.O.V: You get up from your bed and take a shower. You eat your breakfast and noticed that it's already 9:00.

Miku: You have done, Y/N?

Y/N: Yup, I'm almost done!

Author P.O.V: You finished eating and headed for your class. But since you still have 30 minutes, you decided to wait in front of the boys' dormitory. You and Wooyoung go to class together all the time, and because you are not allowed in the boys' dormitory you just wait in front of the gate. After 5 minutes, you see Wooyoung coming out of there. You immediately ran up to him.

Y/N: Wooyoung! (You said while jumping on him)

Wooyoung: Woah, woah, Y/N! What happened? Is something special today?

Y/N: No, why do you ask?

Wooyoung: Well, you seem way more excited than before. You were jumping on me.

Y/N: Yeah, sorry about that. Let's go to class now!

Author P.O.V: You two left for class but Wooyoung patted you on the shoulder.

Y/N: What happened?

Wooyoung: Umm, I'll come after a few minutes. I have some work...

Y/N: What work?

Wooyoung: It's nothing too important... Don't worry, I'll be back soon.

Author P.O.V: He left you soon after that. You felt something strange you followed him. You followed him to the back of the school. Where is he going? Does he not know class is in 20 minutes? You saw another woman coming in his direction, but what she did to him shook you. She hugged him. They were so close, their noses were touching each other! You couldn't bear the sight so you just left for class.