// 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚠𝚊 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝 - 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 //

Author P

Author P.O.V: You and Seonghwa have a pretty bad relationship. He is the most popular student in the school for being the principal's son. You were his best target so far, and he has made a promise that he will keep bullying you till graduation in front of the whole school. You have tried complaining to the principal about his son's behavior towards you but there is never any proof. Instead, you are the one who gets in trouble for accusing him of something. Honestly, you always had a crush on him. Even though he bullies and makes you suffer every day, you still have that kind of feeling towards him. Anyways, your life at home isn't that good as well. Your parents are quite abusive towards you. They aren't your real parents, they're you're step-parents. You always wondered who was your real parents who gave you up so that these people can take care of you. For all this suffering, you have been in depression at times. Your depression resulted in you not eating food for many days, not being able to sleep, your body is becoming skinnier. Seonghwa also notices this many times but he just doesn't want to break his promise.

Current time:

Author P.O.V: You woke up in the morning for school. It was the first day after the summer holidays.

Y/N P.O.V: And we're back to how it was...

Author P.O.V: Now that's school's open, you will have to suffer from Seonghwa's bullying again. After getting ready, you saw yourself in the mirror. You realized you lost a lot of weight. So much that you're bones are a bit visible. You went out of the house without having any breakfast. It's because you knew that your mom wouldn't give you and if you asked then she would just lecture you. The bus came and you went inside and sat down on your seat. You sat in an empty seat instead of sitting with someone as you have no friends. You always were jealous of how the students in the school have friends, some even have boyfriends or girlfriends, while you don't have anyone to even talk to. School came and you went out of the bus. For some reason, you weren't in a very good mood today. You looked and were very weak. It was so tiring to just walk to your locker and then to the classroom. You sat down at your seat and put your head on the table. You almost fell asleep until someone slammed your table.

???: Wake up Sleeping Beauty!

Author P.O.V: You thought that it was the teacher but you woke up and saw it was Seonghwa.

Y/N: What do you want, Seonghwa...?

Seonghwa: What happened? Did day ruin just by being my face? Well, that sucks for you.

???: Ooh~ It looks like you lost some weight.

Author P.O.V: You look up and saw his annoying girlfriend, Momoka.

Momoka: Are you really trying to get a boyfriend? Don't even think about it! And plus, even if you are skinny now, you don't have the face to get a boyfriend.

Y/N: Actually, I haven't been ea-

Seonghwa: Okay, we've heard enough. Let's go now. See you later, garbage head!