INFORMATION

This page consists of information to know about what this story entrails and past events that take place In this AU/Timeline. 

Y/N's previous relationship with both Sun and Moon: Sundrop and Moondrop knew Y/N when she was just a little kid Age 6-8 years of age. Yes this story most likely takes place years in the future. Y/N has now mostly forgotten ever knowing both Sun and Moon where that was years ago. Y/N's age is up for you to debate however they are old enough for sexual acts meaning the max age you can discuss them being Is 18.

Y/N's gender and pronouns: I know there is tons of female Y/N's but, all most all of them I have read are  like angsty teenagers and to a extent straight up sluts. They also almost always forgive TOO easily making them have no backbone at all (SORRY BUT ITS THE TRUTH)  This Y/N is female and uses She/They pronouns 

What I hope to accomplish: I hope that I can update the take on a Y/N while also keeping them free to be interrupted by the reader. I hope that I can make Y/N a person who is like a human. I hope  I can inspire others to write.

Something I forgot to address, Sundrop's and Moondrop's age. I would say they don't age. Their human form doesn't even age due to their programing so therefore their relationship will not be weird. The max age you can imagine Sundrop is 18 along with Moondrop. However if your Y/N is older you can imagine Sun & Moon older.