The Walkthrough Part 3

Y/N felt themselves become filled with the feeling of triumph upon taking the daycare pass from the staff bots hand. "Sorry, Thank you so much!" Y/N spoke keeping a tight grip on the daycare pass in her hand. The Staff bot didn't respond as they set their hat back upon their head, waving a goodbye. Y/N quickly started to fast walk away with newfound determination. Y/N was so, overcome with excitement they flapped their hands back and forth stimming. Y/N was now approaching the escalators a smile present on their face. It was about time they would get into the daycare. Hopefully their hour of trying to find someone to help them didn't go to waste. They stepped onto the escalator going up. Y/N looked backward seeing the pizzaplex get smaller as the escalator ascended up towards the floor she needed to be on...

Y/N walked up towards the daycare door placing a knock onto its wood. She was beaming happily as she heard footsteps approach from the other side of the door. Y/N stepped away from the door not knowing which way it would  swing open. The door swung open to reveal a colorful explosion behind the tall figure that had so, gracefully opened the door. Y/N looked up to be greeted by a Sun faced animatronic who's smile was welcoming yet creepy looking. Y/N must have been to busy admiring the robot's face as she heard them snap their fingers, "Hello Hello?! are you there? Oh dear new friend please tell me  you are present!"  Y/N quickly closed her gaping mouth, shaking their head making eye contact again. "I-'I'm here." Y/N spoke adding some awkward laughter in towards the end of their sentence. The Sun faced animatronic started to hop between  his feee shifting his weight onto each foot, "You seemed zoned out there for a minute! but, anywho! What brings you here to the daycare?" He seemed too full of happiness for his own good.

Y/N seemed to have forgot for a split second what had brought her here. (My phone is thirsty for violence.)  Then she recalled why she was here which made her face palm, "I was here for a job interview but, I had gotten lost... Needless to say I-" Y/N was cut off by the Sun animatronic grabbing her hand and pulling her in further into the color explosion she had seen just a few seconds ago. "Nonsense! I'm sure you still have a interview! I didn't think you was a adult tho your, how do I put this friend without being rude?" He put his other hand on his nonexistent chin. Y/N having heard this her whole life wasn't gonna give him the chance to either spell out short, or call her a shorty, "A little under the average height for a adult? Thank you I know." The Sun chuckled, "Thank you for saying it for me! However no need to get feisty." Y/N rolled her eyes as she was met with a door labeled "Office"  "Who in the world wants their office in a daycare like area?"....

WORD COUNT: 533