SMUT SMUT SMUT part 2

(Shockingly I'm writing this and I AM not horney be proud!)

Y/N was quickly grabbed by her arms. The roles were now switched. Y/N wasn't ready for that as Sun smiled wider pinning Y/N's arms above her head. "Tsk Tsk Tsk~ Look at how surprised you are. Not used to this treatment huh? Are yah? Sunshine~" Y/N pulled her head down flustered beyond sense.  Only for Sun to get closer to her face his smile turning into a wordless smirk as he now, only used one hand to keep her arms pinned. "Let's see should I be the one to teach you a lesson or, Moon? Maybe not Moon he's too much of a wimp~" Sundrop spoke seduction becoming evident in his tone as he got down on one knee to be face-to-face with Y/N's chest. He started to massage one of her breasts through her shirt making her look up instantly. Sun was starting off slow.

Sun didn't take the slow route for long as he was slipping Y/N's shirt and bra over her face. Only to make them even as, Y/N had overthrown Sundrop in his teasing and, took off his pants and boxers. Y/N was sitting there blush across her face and, lipstick kisses all over her face. Who knew Sundrop wore lipstick? (YES HE HAS LIPS BUCK OFF 😭)  And, to complete the look Y/N had going on was a quivering smile. By, now Y/N was topless and, Sun was rubbing her through her pants making her tilt her head back and, moan revealing her neck that her hair had covered before (Sorry but, I'm feeling it.) Sundrop didn't waste a second going to her neck and, leaving sweet love bites all over it. (We are just gonna pretend they are human now fuck my storyline.)   Moondrop in Sundrops head was flustered yet, urging his sunny self to continue. What a simp.

(IT'S BACK- ARE YOU HAPPY?)