The Walkthrough (Part 1)

Y/N awoke at 8:00 AM feeling refreshed and, ready to take on the day well partly... She didn't feel like existing today she wasn't tired she just wanted to stay in bed or, disappear  somewhere else. Y/N was used to this all to well known feeling as she sat up in bed rubbing her eyes. Y/N knew she couldn't just stay in her bed today however much she wished she could. Y/N then uncovered herself putting her feet on the carpeted floor. Y/N didn't sit on her bed for long as she was now standing up and making her way to her closet. She opened her closet door to reveal the shirts she had hung up. Y/N never really ever opened her closet, most of the time she wore the baggy over sized shirts she had kept in her drawers. Today however was different only because she had a job interview to turn up too. Y/N started to look at possible shirts she could wear before deciding on wearing a dreaded polo shirt. She took the shirt off the hanger, throwing the hanger somewhere else as the polo shirt was placed onto her bed. Now, she needed to know what kind of pants she wanted to wear along with the shirt. She thought about wearing a skirt but, decided in the long run she didn't want to look some school girl.

After about 10-20 minutes of picking out the pants she wanted to wear and, brushing her hair along with putting on deodorant and, some kind of perfume. She was ready to put her shoes on then brush her teeth then be off. Y/N slipped on her shoes then quickly went to the restroom to brush her teeth. Once she finished this task she sat out to the kitchen. Y/N knew she should grab something to eat not knowing how long she might be there so, she grabbed a few granola bars placing them in her purse that she had kept on the table. Now, Y/N could leave as she left through the front door leaving via (-Insert mode of transportation here-).

Y/N arrived at the pizza plex walking up to the doors that opened upon her coming close to them. (Note: Spare me here I haven't watched a lot of Fnaf security breach videos so, this may be wrong feel free to flame for it!) Once she walked in she couldn't help but, gasp the place was huge! It reminded her more of a mall than it did of a pizzeria. This amazement of hers didn't last long. The place was huge... a bit too huge she felt small.. smaller than she already was. Y/N could feel her self try to root to the nearest corner. However Y/N was quick to tell herself she has everything under control before taking the necessary steps towards the escalators. She stepped onto the escalator steps that was heading up to the top. The ride wasn't long as now she is was on the floor she needed to be on. It took her a few extra minutes to find the daycare though... Once she had found the daycare she saw a sign on the door below the sign stating it was the "Superstar daycare." Below that sign was a sticky note written in red pen and bold lettering that said, "ᴡʜᴏᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪꜱ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴜᴘ ᴘᴀꜱꜱ ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴛᴀɪɴ ᴇɴᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇ. ⁻ˢᵘⁿᵈʳᵒᵖ." How was Y/N meant to get one of those?

FIXES: Spelling. Also added some words that was missing.