•Church - Chap 54°

___________________●_____________________

Not knowing they were eyes watching, morning gracefully greeted them.

(For anyone who didn't read the manga yet, I'm sure this might be confusing because I've skipped it but its chapter 80-90. Summary:Hakkai quitted Toman after the incident to keep his friends safe. Hakkai confess to them that Taiju have been beating them as a discipline and a sign of love. Mitsuya had a deal with Taiju to release Yuzuha from his domestic violence, it's the Shiba siblings story)

Flashback:

"Eh?" Takemechi said in confusion.

"I'm going to kill Taiju" Hakkai look up as his eyes held fire.

"So don't worry about anything anymore" He smiled at Takemechi as he walks away.

"WHAT!" Takemechi watch him walks away with wide eyes.

End-

"Ohh is that so, well then goodluck! As I promise I'll keep it a secret" Nari grinned at the told story of Takemechi.

"Eh? Really? Your not gonna help us?" Takemechi blinks.

"Hmm? Why would I?and besides I can't even fight" She shrug and shoulders.

"Because...isn't Yuzuha your friend? And even though you can't fight...you know what you're right! We'll deal with this as we planned! Ja!bye" He waved as the white clothe on his back sway with the cold winter wind.

Nari just stand there grinning with both of her hands on her hips.

"Pfftt! Of course! It's not like I'm gonna miss this awsome show anyway" she smirked as she followed along secretly.

'Now don't call me stubborn, I'm just making sure the story line won't change okay?'

Arriving at the Church where the events gonna happen, Nari climb up to the second floor. Having a full view on the first floor.

"What are you doing here?" Their voices echoed through the entire structure.

"I came to stop you Hakkai." Takemechi sternly looks at him.

"Takemechi..I didn't have that talk to you for you to stop me" He frowned "Its so I could strengthen my resolve" his eyes didn't have any light on them "If you get in my way I'll kill you too"

"No you wont" Takemechi confidently answered "Whenever I share my worries to someone its because I can't decide on what I'll do"

"Hakkai I know what you feel, you think there's no other way to stop Taiju's Tyranny"

Upon the conversation Nari was listening with her forearm on her chin
"So we using talk-nu-jutsu now huh?"

"But choosing murder won't protect anyone" Takemechi's voice raise "Don't you wanna protect your sister Hakkai!"