stuff idk

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hey im back from school, i got a soft ball in my face and somebody hit me with an empy bottle,

and finally i am drinking something :DDD (i dont drink like a whole day, i just eat.)

IT FEELS SO GOOD DRINKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

but anywaysss hah.um today, is the 17th, and that means the full moon is tonight!

so i might do slender man,but maybe the wall version (theres an abandoned small house?/nobody know what it is but ive heard rumours that it was a school) its like with some old bunkers too. also i actually went through the little school or whatevr it is and i searched if there was anybody who already did summon slenderman there. but there wasint any, actually there only some peace sign BUT.

it was upside down.

(should look like this)

 and i actually googled it and it said:

"In culture and society, upside symbols are often used to convey the opposite of something. For tattoo wearers of the upside-down peace symbol, this may mean anti-peace or indicate a pro-war perspective. Other theories state the peace symbol was incorrectly constructed in the first place."

i think so, like that the sign was upside down

I FUCKING CAN TAKE PICTUREZ WHEN IM GONNA GO TO THE CLUB JESUS I CANT RECALL THINGS WTF. IT ALWAYS HAPPENDS AND I FUCKING HATE IT AHAHGFSCVGUHIOAUYDTFR

but yeah ill try to remember to take a pic.

ah yeah right um you gotta say this long sentence right? to summon slenderman in the woods right?

yeah i need to work on remembering that. cause i can remember a short sentence but if its a long one, then it just gets replaced with other thoughts and then i cant remember.

but if i wont summon slender, ill try death, grinny or any other thing that i have the stuff to actually summon them. (:

also YOOOOOOO THANKS FOR THE 89 VIEWS WHAT IM SO CONFUSED HOW.

THANK YOU SO MUCH<333333

i think that will be all for now (ill maybe update later) plus im gonna tell what happened later (the summonings)

(359 words in total...wow) 

-lemi