my dream about slenderman

WTF this happened today (saturday 5,march)

not happened but its a dream and i am so confused.

okay uh so heres the dream:

(( WAIT HOLD ON I FORGOT ONE, I REMEMBER TODAY YES SAME DAY I HAD A IDK MAYE LIKE 5 MEETERS PENIS WHICH WAS VERU THIN, LIKE VERY THIN HAHAHAHA HELP))

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i was outside, walking around the neighbourhood.i was looking at the trees and saw his tentacles, not all but some small parts. as i was continuing on walking, i saw them agian, but more.( honestly in dreams i have like emotions like, scared, schocked,happy. but in this one i honestly dont remember being shocked of seing the tentacles, which i think i would in real life) .but after that i went home, i dont remember anybody being home but i went to the bathroom and looked at myself in he mirror,(for some reason i was like bigger, idk how to tell this because today morning i did the same and it seemed different in reallife, like i was smaller, but in the dream i was bigger) anyways i was wearing one of my black hoodies and it looked like somebody was behind me by my shoulder. i immediatly knew that it was slenderman, but i never could see his face, (like in the dream i never saw his face, just the body.) as i saw him behind me i think i turned around to check if it was real but i dont remember if i saw him when i did that. so when i turned back to the mirror i took my left arm to my right side and tried to touch him since i wasint sure that he was real. and my hand as soon as i touched him, it stopped, like i was actually touching with my hand, HIM. so i moved my hand side to side and i felt the texture of his black suit,(i think it was like soft or sum, idk anymore) i took my hand away and i think i walked out of the bathroom but as i was walking out i could see his tentacles mooving around.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2, dream

so yeah, oh after that i remember walking into this outdoor storage stuff of ours, and it was pitch black so i needed to use a flash light and i saw just two kinda scary daywalkers. and i wasint scared. agian in real life i would scream, piss my self and run back inside. but i fighed them and landed in this weird seat. so i think i was in this weird simulator thing idk. i remember that there were some poeple and i had to change seats with them for a reason, which i dont remember anymore.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so i think i actually had three dreams

but all i remember from the third one was that i was with my classmates, in like a jungle type of forest and we made a little tree house on a rock that was covered with trees and leafs. and i think something happend to it, like it got destroyed and then we tried to find a new place, and i found one, so i sterted to plan how its gonna be looking and then, the end 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so yeah that was it i think,basically it went like this, 

in the morning when i mom went out to the living room, i woke up and was like "wtf- slenderman? yooo 2 dream about the creepypastas lets goo!"

after that i listened to some music, after a while turned it off, (idk why) slept, got my 2nd dream.

slept agian and got my 3rd dream, decided to not go to sleep anymore, got off my bed and almost tripped. and yuh i slept so much that the clock was already  12:??

yeah, the clock is right now 2:18 pm (:

i have nothing to say right now since nothing has happened lately and i woke up like not so long ago, so yeah bye stay safe 

!!!!!!!!

PLUS IF ANYBODY KNOWS IF ANY OF THESE DREAMS MEAN SOMETHING, TEXT ME OR JUST SAY IT IN THE COMMENTS LOVE YAAA

!!!!!!!!

(653 words in total)

-lemi