10th of october 2022

this was a draft lol

"i had a dream, it was about me and someone"

that was all i wrote i think i know what dream i was onto about.

if im wrong then idk.

but i was in my school, in the library.

i opened a big book, it was big in a way that it was like a childrens book, like one sentence on evry side with big pictures.

the book was outstanding from the other ones, it was all shady, black and gray.

i opened the book and i like lived in it somehow. i just was in it. it started with me (didint look like me but it was close enough) it like glitched, my hair went to my long hair to my short hair.

i was in a forest, it was qiuet, i was walking around, i was alone at first or so it seemed i was with someone, WAIT HOLD THE FUCK ON THIS ISINT THE DREAM I WASGONNA TALK ABOUT

anyways idk who this person was but i saw slenderman. that person didint say anything. i just walked around or we were yehayesh. uh i remember seeing slenderman like flying around and watching us. as i saw him too i watched him. that person said "did you hear that?" out of nowhere (this is where it gets a bit fuzzy) i said "what?" and looked at her, she ignored me as she was looking for whatevr she heard.

then i think slenderman came to me (before he was far away just watching now hes like a meeter away)

and i think he was like touching me, like he was curious abt me.

thats all i remember tbh.

______________________________

NOW THE DREAM IWAS gonna talk abt.

it was about me, some other guy idk who it was and hoodie. (it was like without his mask like from marble hornets)

and we were in our driveway, (there were no cars wow.) and uh me and that person (it was a male its all i know)

we were trying to kill hoodie witha knife and we were on the ground pushing the knife to his body but he was using his whole strength to push it away so we just were in the position

and FUCKONG SUDDENLY i feel a fucking knife into my wrist. i look and this mf who idk who is is trying to kill me out of nowhere. i got mad and tried to push it away and i did, kinda hurting myself that way (i wasnt bleeding or anything but the blade was near to cutting me)

and so me pushing it away i needed to twist the knife so he couldnt hurt me and i did that. (idk what hoodie was doing then)

and as i twisted it away from my arm or so he couldnt hurt me, he began to run away. and i tried to kill him throwing the knife onto him but i failed miserably three times and gave up after that.

i think at the end i looked towards hoodie with anger and laughter that i didint succeed at throwing the knife at him

____________________________

thats all.

ive had more headaches, and more coughing, and ive wanted to puke this morning (30th of october)

yhats all

stay safe people okokokokokokok bye

emi/sam

537 words in total