17th december

okay hi, alot of weird stuff has been happening lately.

i had a dream, i think it was on monday or tuesday i dont know but one of those days.

uh it was about that i was playing a game and it was very realistic and i had a big torch and some weird ass type of knife. and it was a game about surviving slenderman. if you died youd respawn immediatly. thing is that i used the torch to protect myself from slenderman. there were some people in the game. and the place it happend in had a very small similarity with somewhere i know. but anyway, after a while it felt like it was real life and not only a game.

though in the end i gave up and wanted to get killed by him. when that happend it was like somehing white covering me. just like spiders. when they eat they prey or something like that.

well it ended with nothing special.

now the weirdest thing that has happend. its not really something scary but its unsettling for me. its like my vision is weird in some way. i feel weird. like in my own house or school. its really hard to explain. but there is a weird feeling, i cannot feel it but i know that somethings weird.

its  so fucking weird and its i dont know, i dont know whats happening. idk something with my senses or whatevr???

anyways, i still see shadows or someshit like that.

i guess thats all for now. ill update when i need to 

-sam