24,april2022

2:21 PM

hello im sorry for that i havent been posting lately but i think that its better to have much to say rather than do a hundred chapters of my evryday life.

what normal has happend lately.

i reunited with my bff :D we went to this farm and petted some baby sheeps! for a couple hours. and it was very fun

ive been mostly staying inside and i havent done much research but i was thinking of making a new book. about research stuff.

I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND FUCK YES!!!!. i am so happy these last days, SERIOUSLY. plus she also does cp related stuff and shes in much danger and im trying my best to keep her safe. shes still alive atleast.

ive had more dreams about cp stuff. not like confusing one tho. ill make a chapter of them.

uhh yeah thats it i think. sitting home.yeah.

________________________________________________________________________________

weird shit. that has been happening to me.

uh my earplugs have gone missing this week. like in school. maybe its some dumb classmates idk.

ive had worse pains. honestly, my head has been hurting very much lately and it is. its like hurting but its the type of pain that makes you close your eyes and clench you fucking teeth.

ive also had, what. stomach pains. not like period type ones. just like a pain.

ive been feeling more watched in the woods. i take the way to the school and back through the woods, and yeah. OOH!!! in the forest  there is yk big fat trail. and on the left there is this small lake that goes on through the whole trail. and on the other side of the lake its like yk nature. stones,grass etc. and there was a black cat with white stomach hair. it seemed skeptic. and scared of me. but i thought that i shouldnt bother him ( when i saw him i immedietly thought of grinny)  it was a cute cat tho.

i havent been getting shadow people. or im not sure, hold on a second..- idk i think i may have buut its maybe been a long while since it happend.

at night  ( i do this lately)  when im not tired at all i kinda just sit up and look at the wall and im like problably imagening stuff, or maybe people. and yeah  i just look at the wall, imagine things, and when i get tired i just go to sleep. 

i tried summoning slenderman with the bathroom method but since my lightswitch is outside the room, it didint work.

i have theese glitch marks when i open my pc. like yk around the mouse. it has grown bigger for some reason.

if i have forgotten anything ill problably edit this and mark it.

ANYWAYS HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING??? i am doing okay.

(461 words in total)

-Emi

2:50PM