Chapter 4: Confrontations

(3rd Person P.O.V.) 

            It was finally Monday morning, and Scydra was back at the dorms with Toga and Shoto. Scydra, as per usual, was the first to be up and ready for class. This was even before Iida was up and running. So Izuku and Katsuki knew this was the best time to confront her about her recent behavior, as no one else would or should be awake at this hour of the day. Even the sun had yet to wake up.  Scydra was walking outside, about to head out on a run, when she was suddenly grabbed by her arm and dragged to the side of the building by none other than Katsuki himself. She was shoved up against the wall and found herself cornered between Izuku and Katsuki. "Alright Mutt, it's Monday, let's talk!" Katsuki shouted at her. Scydra's cheery disposition seemed to drop, as she sighed. "Fine, what do you two want to talk about?" Scydra asked, her tone cold. Unbeknownst to the trio, a certain villainous duo was also awake and listening from afar, the two being Deku and Bakugou. 

            "Scy-Chan, when's the last time you ate?" Izuku questioned in a concerned tone. "Why does that matter?" she responded. "It matters because every time you don't eat, you go batshit crazy and destroy the damn city!" Katsuki shouted at her. "Just answer the question, please Scy-chan." Izuku begged. Scydra looked away, giving a small huff of defeat. "About 6 months ago." she responded, her tone still icy. "Well, at least it hasn't been a year. There's still time Scy-chan, please! You need to eat! At least take your supplements!! I know why you don't like eating, but it's the only way to keep everyone safe. Please!!" Izuku begged some more. Scydra glared fiercely at him. "No way in hell is that happening." She snapped. "Then go find your damned Mate at least, because this shit is getting ridiculous!!" Katsuki snapped back. "Not on your life you damned Pomeranian! I don't need some dumb Mate to keep me in line, and I don't need to eat to keep everyone safe, so piss off already! Both of you! It's way too damn early for this shit, so leave me alone!!" Scydra shouted, before letting her wings appear, she flew upwards long enough to get over and away from both Katsuki and Izuku, then she transformed into a wolf and ran off into the woods. 

             "Damn it! That stupid Mutt! Why the hell does she always do this, doesn't she care about the lives she's putting at risk by not eating??!" Katsuki shouted in frustration. Izuku sighed and looked at him sadly. "She knows Kacchan, that's why the bunkers were built. But, she can't help how she feels either. I think only her Mate would be able to convince her at this point, but you and I both know she refuses to find them." Izuku said in a sorrowful and pitying tone, one that surely would've pissed off Scydra more had she heard it. "Bullshit! I say we drag her over to Mr. Aizawa and make him force her to take the damn supplement! There has to be a way to force her to eat without some stupid Mate!" Katsuki yelled out angrily. "You and I both know that won't work Kacchan, I don't think anyone can force her to take the supplement besides her Mate at this point." Izuku said in the same voice as before, perhaps a bit exasperated at this point. "Perhaps we can help then." Came another voice, belonging to none other than Deku.  

           "Why the hell were you two eavesdropping on us??!" Katsuki shouted as both Deku and Bakugou made their presence known. "Well, I couldn't help but notice that you two seemed particularly concerned when, Scydra was it?" Deku began. Izuku nodding his head in response to the question. "When Scydra agreed to let Miss Toga and Shoto to have her blood. Then you quite publicly made it known that you were concerned during that minor skirmish when we were all asking questions. What can I say? It peaked my curiosity. So I decided to keep an eye on you three, and what happens? I discover that there's more to the story than what first appeared. Scydra is a fabled werewolf, isn't she?" Deku questioned. "Tch. So, what if she is?" Katsuki responded, glaring harshly at Deku. "Then it would explain why she possesses so much power, and seems to be able to keep everyone in line with a mere glance. Tell me, what is it that's so bad she's refusing to eat it?" Deku responded, then asked. "F-First, tell us what you meant by you being able to help" Izuku said, albeit a bit hesitant. 

             "What I meant is that Kacchan and I are pretty good at getting others to do things against their will. If Scydra doesn't want to eat, we'll force the food down her throat then. I'm assuming that her destroying the city would inconvenience my classmates and I as well, so stopping it would be beneficial for us. Now then, answer my question from before." Deku responded. "Like hell we'll te-" Katsuki began, but Izuku cut him off. "Blood. She needs both human and animal blood to stay sane. She would normally need it to survive, but I'm sure Shoto and your Toga learned this during the weekend, she cannot die. Nobody knows why though, she won't tell anyone what happened to make her immortal, or what caused her need for blood. What we do know is that if she goes more than a year without eating, she'll become unstable then lose control of herself and her abilities. Only the supplement that was invented, which contains the blood she needs as well as other nutrients and a sedative, can stop her when that happens. The only person or people who can stop her then, or who can make her eat, are her mate or mates. But Scy-chan has a spell in place to keep her from making direct eye contact with anyone. This way she won't find her mate or mates. According to her, she doesn't need them, but I think it's a self defense thing. At this point, she won't listen to anyone. Not even her fathers. So please, if you really think you can get her to eat, then please do whatever you can to help. You may be everyone's last hope." Izuku relayed to the villainous duo before him, begging them for their help. 

           "What the hell De-Izuku?! Why'd you have to go and tell them all that?? That's valuable information that they can use against us now!" Katsuki shouted. "Because Kacchan, if they can help, then they need as much information as possible!" Izuku exclaimed back to him. "But they're nothing than lowlife villains!" Katsuki yelled back. "I know they're villains, but they could help, and that's what matters most right now!" Izuku snapped back in a desperate tone of voice. "He's absolutely right ya know? Izuku did the right thing by telling us everything he did. Now we know exactly what we must do to force her to eat and not to destroy everything which would inconvenience us." Deku said, a malicious smirk on his face. "Tch, whatever, just don't use quirk cancelers on her. The ones she has are fake. Real ones make her powers go berserk too." Katsuki said, before giving a huff, then turning and walking off. Izuku then bowed lowly to the two villains in front of him, "Please help Scy-chan. She's lost, and needs to be guided on the right path. Only her mate or mates can do that though..." Izuku began, before straightening himself up and continuing, "I didn't want to say this with Kacchan around, but I think you two might be her missing Mates. I don't have anything more than a gut feeling to base this on of course, but if you are, please guide her well. Also, please don't force her to do anything bad. She may be neutral, but she also has a heart of gold. Again, please help her." Izuku pleaded with them. 

                "No worries, we intend on forcing her to eat however we can. So leave it to us." Deku responded in a coy tone of voice. "Then, please take this, it's her supplement." Izuku said, holding out a vial with a dark blood red substance inside. Deku took it from him, then Izuku bowed and walked off. Deku turned to look at Bakugou, his devious smirk still on his face, "Well Kacchan, let's go catch us a werewolf." He said, making Bakugou grin evilly back to him and nod his head in agreement. Little did Scydra know in that moment, but her whole world was about to change forever.