Chapter 5: Capture the Werewolf

(3rd P.O.V.)(TW: Mentions of blood, gore, needles/syringes, and torture)

                  Deku turned to look at Bakugou, his devious smirk still on his face, "Well Kacchan, let's go catch us a werewolf." He said, making Bakugou grin evilly back to him and nod his head in agreement. Little did Scydra know in that moment, but her whole world was about to change forever.

           "First things first, we have to go to the Hero Aizawa and Nezu to get their permission for us to use force on Scydra. It would be a pain if they interfered and prevented us from completing our mission." Deku said to Bakugou. Bakugou nodded his head in understanding, so they walked off to Nezu's office. When they got there, they entered and encountered both Aizawas, as well as Principal Nezu. "Oh good, you're both already hear." Deku said in his usual sly and mischievous tone of voice. "What is it that you want problem children? Also, next time knock before entering a room." Hero Aizawa questioned then lectured. "It's about Scydra. You see, a certain duo came to us and asked us to help force her into eating, since apparently it's very dangerous when she doesn't. We agreed because it would inconvenience all of us too if she lost control, and we're very good at getting others to act against their will. However, we need both of your permissions to do this, so that you won't interfere no matter what we do. Do we have your word?" Deku explained. 

               Hero Aizawa looked to Nezu, his face showing some concern and total seriousness. Nezu seemed to be lost in thought. "So then, I take it you know what she is and what exactly it is she must eat?" Nezu spoke up. "We do. My counterpart spilled everything in desperation for us to get her to eat." Deku responded. "Didn't take a whole lot of convincing either, the bastard was singing like a canary without us trying anything." Bakugou inputted. "For Izuku to be so loose lipped, he must truly see something in you two that others don't. Okay, you have my permission to use whatever methods you deem fit to get Scydra to eat. Just make sure you do them in private. Might I suggest going to the League's base? You two and Scydra will be excused from all classes until you get her to open up and eat. It would prove beneficial if one or both of you turn out to be her Mate or Mates as well, so do try getting her to release the spell she has in place. This mission is very important and could affect the fate of the entire world, so please do try your best both of you." Nezu said in a serious tone of voice. 

                "Of course, we won't disappoint. Hero Aizawa, what do you say?" Deku questioned him. Hero Aizawa let out a defeated sigh, then spoke up, "Yes, you have my permission. If you plan on torture as a method to force her into eating, know that her wounds heal instantly. She's immortal, as I'm sure you already know if Izuku spilled everything. Also, the weaker she gets, the weaker her spell gets. Weakening my daughter may be the only way you can get her to drop her barrier. I'm not sure what you'll find, even I haven't seen her without it. But it's best that you keep your findings to yourself, especially if one or both of you end up being her Mate or Mates. Again, the League's base may be the perfect spot to carry out your mission. There's not many places here on campus that may well suit your purposes. Follow me, I'll order her to go with you two." Hero Aizawa said, his tone stern but defeated, like he really didn't want this but saw no other way around it. "Of course, lead the way" Deku said, his tone as sly and mischievous as ever. 

            Both Aizawas, Deku, and Bakugou all made their way to the classroom of class 1-A. When they walked in, they saw everyone immediately sit down, waiting for instruction. The villain class all sitting in the back of the expanded room, looking exceedingly bored and annoyed, except for Shoto. He was busy reliving his exciting weekend with Toga. "Alright class, as of this moment, Scydra, Deku, and Bakugou are excused from class until further notice. Scydra, you are to stay with Deku and Bakugou at the League's base until told otherwise. Understood?" Hero Aizawa announced. Everyone seemed shocked, but didn't say anything. The heroes had a feeling about what was happening, and the villains knew better than to act up in front of their leader. "I understand Pops" Scydra said with a cheery voice, but those who knew her well knew it was forced. Scydra stood from her desk and walked over to Deku and Bakugou. "Well, let's get going, ya? I'll call Shiggy on the way to let him know we're coming over for a while." Scydra said to the two villains with a smile on her face. "Lead the way" Deku said with a sly smirk on his face.