Chapter 6: A New Look

(3rd P.O.V.)(TW: Nude scene but NOT a lemon, mentions of drinking and smoking)

          Soon Bakugou came back with the things Deku wanted him to bring. Deku quickly consumed the juice and sugar cookies that Bakugou had brought to him. After sitting for a few moments, he began to feel perfectly fine again. Deku stood up and walked over to Scydra, shaking her shoulder a little harshly to wake her up. Scydra's eyes fluttered open slowly. By this point, Scydra's wounds from Deku had finally healed, the drug having worked its way out of her system quickly thanks to her napping. "It's time to get you cleaned up Doll." Deku said, reaching for the hairbrush that Bakugou brought to him. He walked behind Scydra and began to brush her hair, yanking harshly on the knots that were tangled in it. It took him some time, but Deku finally managed to get all the knots out of her hair, its texture finally reaching a silky smooth feeling. Next, Deku grabbed the scissors Bakugou had brought down, and began working on cutting Scydra's hair. The whole time Scydra didn't even flinch or make a sound, she just let him do as he pleased with her. "Kacchan, go grab me a rag with soap, and another clean wet rag." Deku ordered as he continued to cut Scydra's incredibly long hair. 

          Again, Bakugou nodded his head and went off to do as told. By the time he returned, Deku had finally finished with Scydra's hair. He had given her a short pixie cut, with her bangs going downwards to cover her right eye. Once he was finished, Deku put the scissors down, then crouched down to release Scydra's legs from her restraints. He then straightened himself up, and gave her a mischievous look. "Now then, I want you to stand up and strip completely for us. We won't do anything to you yet, but we need to get you as clean as possible. So be a good Pet and do as you're told without a fuss." Deku instructed Scydra. She blushed heavily, but stood up and slowly but surely did as she was instructed. As soon as Scydra was completely bare before them, Deku grabbed the soapy rag and began to gently clean her body. Once he reached her back however, he gave a small gasp of shock that he couldn't stop. Her back was littered with scars of various lengths and depths, and they covered the entirety of it. Sure she had plenty of scars across her body, some even carved into the forms of hurtful and hateful words. But none of them were nearly as bad as her back. It was hard to see past her wings, but Deku saw enough to be in shock.

          "Kacchan, come look at this." Deku said in a smooth and calm tone of voice, easily masking the rage that both Bakugou and Scydra were able to feel thanks to them being linked together as Mates. Bakugou grew curious as to what could have possibly made Deku so angry, so he complied with his leader's wishes and walked around Scydra to see what it was. As soon as he did, he let out a menacing and rage filled growl. "Who the fuck did this to you?! How the hell are you littered to the brim in scars and words of negativity when you're supposed to be immortal and heal instantly?! What the  hell haven't you told us yet?!" Bakugou yelled out at Scydra. Scydra's whole body began to tremble, as nothing but pure unadulterated rage, sorrow, and fear overtook her emotions. She clenched and unclenched her fists repeatedly, trying to grasp onto some form of stability. Deku simply placed his hand on her shoulder, causing her to relax instantly despite the emotions she was still feeling storming within her.

         "Her name is Miyako Dark. She's the vile wench who took everything away from me. She's the one who cursed me to an eternity of never ending hell on earth. She's the one who tortured and tormented me for years before I finally escaped and wound up in Pops' arms. She found an element called Trutillium. It significantly decreases my healing ability, to near average human levels. I say near because even if it were used in a fatal manner, I'd revive within 10 or so years. However, it's more painful than even silver is for me, and is the reason why I'm presently blind in my right eye. That's why you see all of these scars on me. She used this exceedingly rare element on me for many years. I despise that witch with every fiber of my being, and I swear I will end her miserable existence once and for all someday.  She has nine lives and is dead right now. She'll be back in 2 years on her 9th life, and she'll be more powerful than ever. But I will still defeat her, I promise you that." Scydra said in a tone of rage and heavy determination.