Party Time!☺

Brittney POV

So we left the mall and we pull up to the house and see all these cars and then i hear the twins say "what the he'll is going on!" Then we get out of the car and start walking and into to the house and i can hear uasia fussing saying" wat the he'll is going on if dre got some bitch in the house imma beat his ass &why is it so damn dark in here,"then out of no were we all say Happy Birthday! ☺ Lol i could see the twins smiling and Nyasia emotional ass was crying i guess because they've never had a big Birthday party actually we've all never had a big brithday party because we all never had parents to throw us a big Birthday party that's sad, But any ways back to reality we were all laughing dancing and everything i see destiny and Joshua over at the drinking area just getting drunk and wasted lol aint no telling wat they going to be doing after all that's but any ways after we all got wasted it was time to cut bothh of the cakes lol y did the twins get to cakes lol i don't know but after we ate cake and everything the twins opened there gifts then everyone went home .

Uasia&Nyasia POV
Hi you guys lol we had so much fun at our surprise party but they didn't fool us lol we knew the whole time lol sike know we didn't they had our ass fooled Any ways we had so much fun we danced we laughed we got drunk and everything we had so much fun.