At Dez House

Nyasia POV

So we get to Dez house so I get out the car and get my bag and said hey to my bae Chris and went up stairs to Dez room and change and as im taking off my clothes Chris dumb ass walks threw the door I tried to get my shirt and cover my self up but before I could do it he grabbed the shirt and threw acrossed the room so I said ...
Nyasia:Chris quit playing and get out
Chris: nope (laughs) then licks his lips
Nyasia:Bae quit playing

So as soon as I told Chris to quit playing he starts taking steps closer to me and every step he took forward I took backwards then my back ends up against the wall.Then Chris starts kissing on my neck and its turning me on then he starts Rubbing on my clit and then I let a moan out lol the moan(mmmm...Chris!)

Then he slipped to fingers into my clit and starts pounding in and out and I started moaning again then his dumb ass gone stop fingering me and leave me sexually frustrated and then I said some thing to him
Me:ugh I hate when u do that!
Chris:aws I sowwy bae
me:role my eyes
Chris: Role yo ass again Nyasia imma give u some to be mad about for real
Me:ok
Chris:ily
Me:mhm ily2

So after all of that I got in the shower and did my hygein thing then got out and put on my clothes so I put on my pink shirt with my black vest and dark blue jean shorts with my black and dark pink Jordan's and then for my accessories I put on my pink and black necklace that said barbie then I put on way black and dark pink zebra stripe earring hoops.Then the door bell rung so i ran down stairs and got the door and I seen that it was Britt and dee so I let them in and said hey to them then went to go text brianna .

(there text convo)
Nyasia:Hey Bri u still coming over today
Bri:yea I'm gettn ready now are y'all gettn Dre bday party ready now?
Nyasia:yes there down stairs doing It now
Bri:ok I'm on my way bye