10Years Later

It is finally the end of THUG LOVE!

AUTHOR'S POV↓

Joshua and Destiny has gotten married and has had There little boy Xzavier Joshua Muhammad ! And Destiny has turned into a Muslim just like Joshua sense they've gotten married there whole family is Muslims now Destiny is now a Lawyer and Joshua is now a police officer! And they moved to Atlanta they still go visit the others.

Nyasia and Chris are no longer together but they had Christopher Jr. Together and they still communicate for the sake of there child ,Nyasia is a hair stylist she has her own shop, chris is still a drug dealer ,and Nyasia is dating this handsome man name demarcus ,but Chris doesn't likes that cause he still wants Nyasia.

Jade and Gee are still together and now married they had there baby girl Jada ,Jade is now a a clothing designer and of course Gee is still the biggest drug dealer ever he's now a KING PIN!And they still live in Center point.

Uasia and Dre are still together and paris and London has gotten bigger and there so georgouse ,Uasia is now an actor and Dre is a singer now they live in LA (Los Angeles)
They still go visit the others.

Brianna and Demillion are now engaged and they has had a baby girl named Carlina .And Demillion is now a rapper and Brianna is a singer they live in LA (Los Angeles). They're wedding is in 4 more months .

Brittney and Marquese are engaged and they have adopted Baby boy Colby and Brittney is now pregnant with a baby girl and Brittney is a Rn Nurse and marquese is a truck driver they live in California they still go visit the others.

AND ALL OF THEM HAS FOUND AND MET THERE PARENTS AND REUNITED WITH THEM ALL! THEY ALL NOW HAVE A GOOD BUND WITH THERE PARENTS.

THE END

WELL THUG LOVE IS OVER !
NOW IM WRITING THE FIRST 5 CHAPETERS OF MY NEW BOOK CALLED LOVE,TEARS&PAIN!