Trap house

2:56Am @trap house
Man please don't kill me i got 3 kids to live for I'm gone have your money as soon as possible said the man that owes Chris money

Chris:Bitch I won't my money now!
I ain't got yo money right now just give me a couple more weeks just please don't shoot me

Chris:man fuck this shit goons shoot is ass up!
Goons:yes sir Bow,Pow,Pow!!!

Wass up y'all I just got done having my goons shoot up this nigga now I'm finna head home to my Bae even tho I know  she gone be bitching about me coming home late ...well I'm walking into the house right now watch this...3...2...1...

Nyasia:Chris were have u been all day!

Chris:at the trap house

Nyasia:mhm with yo Lil hoe right

Chris:Man I ain't go no hoes! Now shut the fuck up

Nyasia:no you shut the fuck up !

Chris:man I ain't got time for this shit good night

Nyasia:Mhm OK but this ain't ova we gone finish this tomorrow !

The next morning
Nyasia:Chris get yo ass up!
Chris: man what!?
Nyasia:Is u gone tell me were u was last night
Chris:man I said at the trap house!
Nyasia:I don't believe det
Chris:(Gets up out of bed)and says..well then don't believe it !
Nyasia:(Gets up pushes him&punch him on his back) and says...I hate you! I can't stand yo ass Chris!
Chris:(Turns around and picks her up and throw her on the bed hold her down)and says...Come yo ass down!What the fuck is wrong with u !
Nyasia:you is what's wrong with me just tell the truth Chris!
Chris:I did now Bae just come down (kiss her on her neck)
Nyasia:(Moans)Chris stop
Chris:(kiss her &smile)and says...u know you like it so quit trying to fight (then starts kissing her again and making her moan)

WARNING:Its about to get a little interpropiate so if u don't like interpropiate things I suggest u skip this part.

Chris kiss nyasia from her lips to her vagina and starts to eat her and says...Damn Bae u taste good

Nyasia louder and the starts to kiss Chris then Chris looks at her and says...are u sure u wanna do this? And nyasia says yess and starts to kiss him again then Chris takes the rest of her clothes off and nyasia undress him and then Chris puts 2fingers in her vagina and starts to finger her faster as nyasia moans louder and louder then Chris pulls out his penis and slowly puts it inside of her then starts to thrust in and out of her faster as she moans uhhhhhh!!!! Yes daddy faster .Chris does what she says ..then she moans I'm about to cum! Chris groans and says cum for me baby then chris puts Nyasia on top of him and let's her ride him nun stop uhhhh yes baby yess! Nyasia says then she ride him none stop then they lay down and start cuddling and starts to fall in a deep sleep.