4years Later

Destiny POV

Hi you guys long time no see!☺ lol well I am now 19years old My life has been great ,Me and Joshua Are still together and...!I'm expecting yassss me and Joshua has been BREAKING THE BED LOL! im 2months pregnant I don't know what I'm having yet and now that I am pregnant I can no longer go to college for being a lawyer .But as soon as I have my baby and get back on my feet I'll be off to college lol and me and Joshua are living together in our own house u will see they pictures of threw out on in the story.

Jade POV

Wass up y'all! Y'all missed me awwws I missed y'all too well I am now 19years old .My life has been going excellent !Me and Gee are still together and I am 5Months pregnant lol And I am pregnant with a baby girl !So I'm not going to college write now for cosmetologist but as soon as i have my baby girl im going back to college .And me and gee have our own house together youll see pictures on out threw the story .

Uasia POV

Hello you guys long time no see! Well as y'all know its 4years later and i am now 18 years old yayyy finally a grown up my life has been excellent and im pregnant lol yupps little ole me is pregnant and its crazy how the first time i lost my virginity was the same time i first got pregnant lol wow but any ways me and dre is still together and im not going to college cause I'm pregnant I'm 6months pregnant with a little baby boy!awws lol but when I first told Dre I was pregnant i scared because he was very mad sad and scared but happy at the same time lol he so damn bipolar but everything is going good and me and Dre has an apartment together we decided that moving in a house was to fast but you'll see pics threw out the story.

Nyasia POV

Hi you guys I miss y'all and I know y'all miss me ☺Lol I'm 18years old now I'm finally a grown up lol.My life has been excellent but at the same time complicated.I'm on my way to college for being a doctor and me and Chris are still together and he's kind of having problems with being committed and faithful I've caught him once already in the trap house with some hoe but I'm not worried about it we gone get this shit together and me and him has a condo together .And I know y'all know my twin sis uasia is pregnant I'm sooo excited for her ! I'm going to support her and take care of my little nephew .

Brianna POV

Hi you guys I'm so happy to meet u all again ! I'm now 20years old I'm in college for being a RN nurse me and demilion are still together and we are living together and our house lol as y'all can see Chris big headed finally moved out!_ lol And I know y'all know my girls Destiny,Jade,&!Uasia are pregnant lol they been doing some stuff lol in the bed but imma support all of them I'm so happy for all of them .

Brittney POV

Wass up y'all long time no see

I'm 21years old now and my life has been Great! No I'm not in college I'm a queen pin lol yupp im a trap queen ! Me and marquess are still together .I'm living with him now and we just basically use my house for when every one wants to chill and stuff.And my girls are pregnant destiny,jade&Uasia yasss I'm so happy for them .Im gone be there front row and center when they have there babies.lol