Likhe jo khat tujhe...

Here in Samrat's view...

N- Hi Samrat...

Sm- Hi..

N- Waise tum Kahaan se ho?

Sm- Nagpur se...

N- Hmm we are neighbours...Waise ghar me kon kon hai?

Sm- Pehle hum apna mission re-discuss karle?

N(irritated)- Sure...

Here...In Cn...

At night....
Pakhi was sitting in her room....

P- To Pakhi...tu ye karlegi...ok..ok...tune bahut practice ki hai...jai dictionary maiyya ki....so...let's start...

(She took a pen and a sheet of paper)

Dear Samrat....

I really don't know how is it going to be..This is the first khat,letter,patra of my life certainly....so..
It's been 4 months since you left for the mission...I hope you are doing well...In these months a lot of changes happened in the family...your family has been longing for you like anything...You know..It's Holi tomorrow...And Holi is one of my favourite festival..If u were here,we would have enjoyed a lot....And As I told you...I have learnt English by heart...Thanks to my books and your sister Sai...I am sure her child will be a studious one.He/she has studied so much...And one more news...now you are going to get two babies to play...Mohit will also become father in some time...quite fast..isn't it..?
I don't have much words to tell you about me but let me describe your family's condition...Your badi mami has not changed in these months...She is still a lout..sorry to say that...I address your aai as Aai..but I feel Ashwini mami is a motherly-figure...she's too sweet...So I have been avoiding sweets...
Ninad mama has been exercising quite well...Omkar mama's business is soaring high...Sonali mami is still giving me the paryayvachi tution....(stop smiling...)
Sai...(Devi ji) has started behaving maturely now....but Her tantrums are still being handled by the whole cn...And Karishma is the new competition for her...And due to them I have eaten 2-3 scoops of icecreams...the only sweet I have had after Ashwini mami...
Your brothers are now like best friends...I wish you were here for Your Shiva...
(My jeeva...)Your family has changed in the past few days...I think this is because new members are on their way...Hope you don't faint after seeing the drastic change in the family...Although it's not in all of them....
All are doing well here..I can say everything is mast aa mast..Hope you are also fine or I should say Daadho Suttho!!...please return soon...
I want to make you eat that karela once again....and I want my clutcher and photo back...you silly thief...You think I won't realise?
(Now don't smile again)
And even I am no less than you...I have also taken your t-shirts and probably all the pants and you don't dare to ask them back...Ok?
I don't know when you will read this letter...but I hope you return safe and sound....And then we will interact in English as well...I have come out of pure Hindi accent now...I told you I don't have much words...but I will wait for your reply...and arrival as well..

   Not yours but Karela's        Patralekha...And yours Pakhi...

(She kept her letter and dozed off to sleep soon)...

Again on the other hand....

Sm- So...You asked for my family?

N- Yeah...If u r interested in telling then I am ok...

Sm- Ok...First you tell me something about yourself...

N- I am a small town girl....nagpur se hi laga ek chota sa gaanv hai...udhar se hoon...I lived with my mom dad and elder brother...
Mom is no more....Dad is a politician...baba vidhayak hai humare..And Life is just going on...

Sm- Ok...so...Baba politician aur beti civil servant...nice..

N- But hoon to politician ki hi beti(smirked)..

Sm- I see...Meri bhi family bahut badi hai...ghar me sab hai...par baaki baatein baad me..

N- Ok...(smiled)

Sm- So...now Mai apne tent me jata hoon...good night!!

N- Good night..

(He went from there and laid down...taking Pakhi's photo...)

Sm- 4 mahine ho gaye aaj...
Pure 4....I am missing you so much..I can't tell you...but...Aisa lag raha hai aaj aa jaaun...tumhe hug karoon...aur apne dil ki baat bata doon...In 4 mahinon me har din har pal maine apne kaam ko devote kiya hai...par tumhari jagah kisi ne nahi li..I really don't know mami tumhare saath kya kar rahi hongi...tum ghar me kaise manage kar rahi hogi!!
But on the other hand I trust you and Sai as well....Anyways...
Good Night...hope I recieve your letter soon...(kissed her photo)

(He too slept)

Now that Pakhi has written such a long letter for Samrat....Is it true that she has started falling for him...or this is just a friendly concern?
We'll see the rest later later...
So thanks for reading this chapter
Meet u soon...
Jai shree ram 🙏🙏