Bonding...

Pakhi posted the letter she wrote for Samrat....hoping that He would recieve it...

On the other hand

Samrat was fully focused on his mission....
Samrat saw Nandini as a co-worker and slowly just as a friend...
But Nandini had some other plans in her mind...

(For Pakhi each day was passing beautifully.... sometimes remembering Samrat....and most of the time working since both Karishma and Sai were not allowed to work...)

Like this many months passed...

Sai was in the 8th month of her beautiful journey....and Karishma in her 5th month...

One night....

Pakhi was sitting in Sai's room with Karishma...as usual..

(Random talks were going on..)

S- Aah...

P(worried)- Kya hua?sai tum theek ho na?

K- Bhabhi....theek hain na aap?

S- Hmm..(smiled) He kicked....

P- He nahi she...

K- Apko kaise pata?

P- I know magic!!!

S(laughed)- accha...karishma tumhe kya lagta hai?

K- No guess work!!

P- Let's see...

S- Aah...kitni zor se laat maar rahi hai ye...

P- Tumhara baccha na footballer banega pakka...

S- Nahi...bilkul nahi...

P- Haan...wo to andar se hi padh ke niklega na..

(All laughed)

S- Kal godbharai hai...I am so excited...
Kitna mazaa aayega na..

P- Hmm...
Waise to tum dono ki ceremony alag alag honi chahiye thi...

K- Chalta hai...(smiled)
ye bhi theek hi hai...

P- Hmm...sahi hai..

Next day
Whole house was decorated and both Sai and Karishma had decked up beautifully....
Both of them were getting so much love....that Karishma could not control her tears...

The function went on....

Pakhi's Pov-

For Sai...it's totally normal to get so much love from her mother in law....but for Karishma it's a new experience...
Sonali mami had never ever given her so much love..when I was new Karishma had asked Sonali mami to give her a head massage...now It is usual for her to get it...with a feet massage as well....even Badi mami is giving her so much love....and not scoldings...Sometimes my heart pierces when I see them getting so much love....not because I am jealous of them....but this is normal human behaviour....This happens because I have to work everytime...and get all the scoldings from badi mami....the way she behaves with me is pathetic...but I have no one to complaint to...Even Samrat is not here...Sometimes I feel lonely and wish to have someone who gives me his shoulder to cry.... but then I remember Still Some people love me here...Ninad mama is just a person following badi mami's orders....but his family is truly a perfect family...Sai,Virat and Ashwini mami are some people to just dream of...Omkar mama is same as Ninad mama but Mohit is a good person by heart....karishma and Sonali mami are gossip queens...I wish Her child does not become like her....but like Mohit...
In these months...I have never got my mother in law's love....She is just has a formal relationship with me...She told my kaka that she will help me...but she never did...Only the day I entered the house she supported me...maybe because Samrat went she feels hurt...maybe...She feels that I have never Been a daughter to her...and she is right...Since the first day...I never took her to notice..Its my fault..but now..I must go to her...at bed time maybe.....I think I should go...

(Pov ends)...

Everyone was enjoying in the function....

And The function ended on a good note....

At night everyone went back to their rooms...

(Pakhi went to Mansi's room)

P- Aai?

M- Patralekha!!

P- Mai andar aa jaaun?

M- Aaj Ashwini ne apne paas nahi baithaya?

P- Aai?

M- Aaja...

(She entered in the room)
M- Idhar baith...(pointing towards the sofa)aaj meri yaad kaise aayi?

P- Aai...
Mai aapke liye ye bana ke laayi hoon...

M- Kya?

P- Ye cupcake...

M- Kuch khaas hai kya?

P- maano to har din khaas na maano to sab din bakwaas...

M- Waah..mujhe nahi pata tha tu itni acchi baatein karti hai!!

P- Mere saath thoda waqt to guzariye...Mujhe aache se jaan jaayengi aap...

M- Hmm...
To...ab kya?

P- Mai apke saath sone aayi hoon...

M- Theek hai...soja!!

P- Thank you Aai...(hugged her)

M- Ashwini bahut khushkismat hai...

P- Kyun?

M- Itni pyaari do do betiyaan hain uske paas!!

P- Do..?

M- Tu aur Sai...

P- Hmm...wo to hai...par aapke paas itna pyara beta hai uska kya?

M- pyara?

P- Haan...kitna cute hai Samrat...haaye..

M-(cleared her throat)- Accha...

P- Haan...matlab...pyaare hi to hote hain na sab....dekhiye na...virat Mohit...sab kitne pyare hai...haan..pyare Hain..

M(smiled)- wo to hai!!

P- Aai...kabhi aapko ajeeb nahi lagta...apka beta army me kya sochke gaya!!use dekhke lagta nahi tha aisa hoga...aree...use to class ke ladke bhi maar ke chale jate the...phir wo ro ke mere paas aata tha...Pakhi...usne mujhe mara...

M- Hmm...tujhe bahut yaad karta tha...bolta tha pakhi ke baba ko sab salute karte hain...to mai bhi army me jaaunga...phir sab mujhe bhi salute karenge...

P(laughed)- Sahi me...kabhi bola nahi usne...

M(smiled)- Haan...accha chal....bahut raat ho gayi hai sojate hain...ye cupcake kha lein phir...!! Hmm?

P- Hmm...

(Both talked for a while and then slept together)..

Thanks for reading this chapter
Meet u soon...
Jai Shree Ram 🙏🙏

So...I could not write this chapter with details and It did not meet my expectations.....and I have written in a hurry...as I wanted to update...so Today is the first paper of my pre board...And I did not get time to read other stories and replies too....So I couldn't reply there as well....Also the paper is going to be a hard one....so I had to study well...otherwise my mom would throw me out....of the house...
So yes....Meet u soon...