Something Unexpected!!

next chapter awaits you...
(No sad chapters ahead)though it is thodu aa sad..aage isliye nahi kyunki
Mai bore ho jaati hoon...sad likh likh ke...and might end this soon...

As we saw in the last chapter....now we only see an ambulance with a person holding a hand and consoling the person on bed....

Sm- Pakhi kuch nahi hoga tumhe...ok?
Kuch bhi nahi...

P- Sam..rat mu...jhe tumh...are saath reh...na hai!

Sm- Isliye to hum dono chal rahe hai na? Relax...

P- Don't...cry..

Sm(wiping his tears)- Promise me tum mere saath ghar chalogi?

(She did not respond making him feel dejected and broken..
He was recalling whatever happened at that time)

Now...what happened?

Sandeep was moving towards Samrat with a sharp metallic object to hit him in the back...Pakhi saw this and tried to tell him what was going on behind him but she was not able to speak a word...little she could do was to push him...which she tried and she herself moved from there...but unfortunately the object hit her lower abdomen making Samrat shout her name loudly.....

(She could not bear this pain...she immediately fell on the ground but at this point Virat came there...)

(The police force caught Sandeep but it was of no use to Samrat...)

He shouted....

Sm- Bola tha na Maine...ek baar aur andar chal....kyun nahi mana tu?
Ye sab tere Karan hua hai!!

V- Jeeva...mai aaya to hoon na...aur ambulance....

Sm(shouted)- Bass!!! (Showed his hand)

(He sat on the ground and took Pakhi's hand in hand with one and kept one on her wound)
Kuch nahi hoga tumhe...do u understand!!

P- Sam...

(He picked her up and took her outside)

(Ambulance came there)
And they made her lay in the stretcher there....

Moving to present....
He was only crying bitterly and his thoughts only forced him to look on the negative side..
he only feared if he lost her forever...what If he never saw her again...never talked to her again...but his trance was broken when the ambulance stopped....

Pakhi was taken inside and the doctor told him to sign the consent to continue the procedure...

As he signed the consent her treatment started.....

Virat reached there....

Sm(crying)- Shiva....Pakhi ko kuch nahi hoga na?

V- Kuch nahi hoga.....kuch bhi nahi..(hugged him)
(He tried his limit best to console him but he could not do anything)

It was night time....Pakhi was still inside...when the nurse came asking for blood...
Samrat started scolding her for not having blood in hospital..

Nu- Sir waise bhi agar kisi ko blood bahar se milta hai to unke family member ko bhi blood dena hi padta hai...to?

V- Mai deta hoon!!! We have same blood group!

Nu- Sir aap chaliye...ye weak lag rahe hain....Inka bhi dhyan rakhiye...his hand is also bleeding!

V- Sure...jeeva tu baith yahaan dressing karwa le chaliye aap!!

(The nurse took him inside while Samrat started beating his hand on wall mercilessly thinking he was responsible for all this until he saw a small temple out there...)