What happened??

Samrat was shocked to see the scene...
(He was thinking how This could happen....He was afraid as well)...

The room was in a vulnerable state...messed and on the top of that he could see a broken stick there...Pakhi's books torn and the mirror broken into pieces...the window was broke open and the balcony door was also open...the side door which went towards garden was also open...
But the thing that shocked him even more was blood drops scattered on the pages,the vase that was broken and on most of the items present in the room...

He called out...Pakhii....Pakhiiii...Jaan...
(Moved towards the washroom which was empty...)(he checked every corner of the house and returned back to his room...)
(He knew there was no precious item in the house since they came for a week...it was not a robbery case)(her mobile was also destroyed)
(The only thing he could see in a good condition was himself and her yellow coloured clutcher on the table...which she told him to return her asap...)

Flashback....
(After confession)

P- Mera yellow clutcher mai tumse aakhiri baar maang Rahi hoon...
Meri yellow kurti ka matching hai wo...
Wo bhi meri favourite dress...this is not fair...clutcher kya karoge..?

Sm- Mai tumhe jab pehli baar Mila tha tab tumne wahi dress wahi clutcher pehna tha..

P- To?

Sm- Mai tumhe har din yaad karoon...feel karoon..isliye wo le gaya...koi problem...?

P(chuckled)- So dumb!!

Sm- Tumhe dumb lagega...par dekho jitna mujhe us clutcher se hai utna tumhe meri red t shirt se hai na..

P- Thats not dumb..that's love...

Sm- Aur ye...?

P- This is pure love...(smiled)

(He clenched his fist and banged it on the door)(Tears were continuously rolling down his cheeks)...but he composed himself...He knew this was not the time to cry but fight...

(He moved out of the house and rushed to the police station nearby...)

While their conversation was going on....

Sm-(to inspectors): Sir...I am in army...Major Samrat Salunkhe...I was assigned with a task ...what was the task? Why would I share it... It is a secret but yes..So I went out of my house for this work....and when I returned back..
(Explained the whole scenario)

In- I see...
Hum kal tak action lete hain...

Sm- What?kal tak...really kal tak....

In- Yes kal tak kaam ho jaayega...

Sm-(shouted) Seriously...I am telling you that my wife is missing....blood is scattered in my room she was alone for so much time...I don't know what happened to her...and aap kal action lenge?

In- Dekhiye awaz mat unchi kariye...
Warna abhi char dande marke andar karne ka license hai..

Sm- Not for me at least...and do u even know who am I?
Nahi...I should tell u this one...
ACP virat chavan mera bhai hai...
Call karoon baat karenge?yaan aap khud karenge...Is area me charge lete rehte hai wo...he very well knows you..I know this...

In- Humein dhamki mat dijiye...
Virat sir is on leave...We can't call Him..

Sm- But I can...

(He called Virat and put the phone on speaker)

V- Hello...jeeva

Sm- Shiva...yahan kisi ko tujhse bahut important baat karni hai..

In- Jai hind Sahaab main Acharya (stared at Samrat)