Surpriiise...

So....
Hi....
Let's begin....

To his surprise....Pakhi opened the door....

And She was overwhelmed on seeing him after so many months...

She literally shouted and jumped with happiness...and hugged him tightly on the door itself....

Due to her loud shout all gathered there...and Were shocked to see the scene....

At this moment she was unaware of them standing behind....but only knew that she was hugging the person she felt the safest with....tears were continuously rolling down her cheeks....and Samrat patted her back slightly....He knew Bhavani would create a scene....and was worried for Pakhi...he could feel her warmth but that was some other warmth..she had high temperature....the pain of her being alone...seperated from the person she maybe wanted to be with was quite clearly visible...her tears showed her misery that had exhausted a strong girl...Who loved to be alone...and had always lived alone before meeting him...

(He was feeling happy somewhere but this hug was shocking for him as well)

He spoke...

Sm- Pakhi....

(She realised what she just did)
(She broke the hug but her mangalsutra which had a small sharp point protruding had stuck to his jacket...)

(She tried to remove it with her shaking hands)
(Both tried to seperate it but were unable to)

M(from back)- Dada...rehne dijiye ye jod bhagwaan ne joda hai.....fevikwik ne nahi jo garam pani me dalne se nikal jaaye...

(Both froze at the moment)
(Pakhi realised what she did was a blunder and both looked at each other with longingness)
At last she took the mangalsutra out somehow.....

Everyone was happy to see Samrat but Samrat was not happy....

P- (low tone) Samrat....andar aa jaao!!

Sm- Hmm...

(He touched her forehead and said....)

Sm- Aai...ap iske sar pe rakhke Rotiyan senkti hain..?

P- Sabme tum jitna talent nahi hota na Samrat....

(He smiled)

M- Ye tu kya bol raha hai?

Sm- Itna garam pada hai sar...definitely ye apna dhyan nahi rakhti hogi...!!
Aur dawa to bilkul time pe nahi leti hogi!!! aur ise bukhar hai!!!

(She felt happy that he cared for her at least but the thing she could not understand was why she wanted him to care for her...)

P- Wo..

M- Ek minute ruk....

(Making Pakhi feel annoyed)

(All of them welcomed him happily...
while Pakhi was standing quietly looking down and he was taking glances of her every then and now...soon he spoke...)

Sm- congratulations Karishma...

K- Thank u dada...

Sm- Aur Mohit!!(smirked)
(Went to hug him)
Badhaai ho...

Mo-(whispered)- Aap bhi good news jaldi do!!

Sm(whispered)- Tujhe bada intezaar hai? (Held his ear)

P- Sam..

Sm(cutting her)-Sai Kahaan hai?

P(in mind)- Haan...ab ye karlo pehle!!

S-(from back) Sai yahaan hai aur Sai ke saath koi aur bhi hai!!!