Chapter 8

Marie's POV:
  Selena and I were currently planning the trip to Disney when Dylan called me.

"Ari?" He asked.

" Yup," A said while packing clothes into my suitcase.

"You have to come see Colton, like now!"

" Why?" I asked in a bored tone.

"Let's just say Claire was using him..." He trailed off awkwardly.

" And that's my problem because..." I trailed.

" Look, I know you and him left off on bad terms, but he looks like a walking dumpster," He reasoned.

"Ummm," I contemplated the task at hand," ughhh. Fine, ok, I'm coming , I'm coming," I groaned.

  I hung up and put on my high wasted light washed jeans with my baby blue crop top. I quickly brushed my hair, grabbed some snacks and headed to Colton's. I banged on the door until someone opened it. Colton stood there, his hair in messy knots, bags under his puffy and swollen eyes. I engulfed him in hug. He soon wrapped his arms around my waist and began to cry.

" I'm so sorry. I was such an idiot for leaving you," he sobbed.

" I forgive you. But don't expect me to just come crawling back to you,"

" Let's just start as friends again,"he suggested.

" Deal. So you gonna tell me what happened or are we just going to stand here?"

Colton chuckled and sat down.

" Well, after I accepted your offer to Disney and you left, Claire and I got into an argument about how she thinks that I have feelings for you. After denying multiple times, she said nevermind and claimed that she never really cared about me and that she was only with me to make you jealous. So, with that, she broke up with me and left," he let out a big breath and rubbed his face.

" Well, karma's a bitch!" I exclaimed.

Colton looked over at me with shock.

" Yeah, your right. I'm supposed to make you feel better, not worse," I said with an apologetic voice.

" Hey, Dylan and I got into a fight,"

" Why?" I asked shocked and confused.

" You," he stated like it was nothing.

" Me? Why?"

" I simply stated how you two were being a little bit too friendly and I might have taken it a little out of proportion," he mumbled.

" Oooo, was someone jealous?" I asked while poking his now red cheek.

" What?Me, the Colton Haynes, jealous? Never," he said, trying to play it off.

" Whatever you say Haynes," I said while laughing.

"Um, that sounds like jealousy to me,don't you think?"Dylan said sticking his head into the room with a devious smirk on his face. "You know what? When I think about it again, he did seem pretty jealous, I'm going to be honest," I said deviously.

"Im not jealous!" Colton yelled.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm positive,"

" So if I kissed Ari right now, you wouldn't react at all? No flustered face, no shaking hands?"

" Nope," Colton stated threw clenched teeth as if he was mentally having a war.

Thats when Dylan came up to me and we started to lean in when Colton interrupted.

" Oh, would you look at the time? Dylan and I still have to pack and get ready and all that good stuff, so we will see you soon!" He yelled out dragging a chuckling Dylan with him. Not jelous my ass. I got up and ran back to the apartment to talk to Sel.

"How we doing Sel?"

" Good! All our clothes are packed, the flight is booked for tonight at 10:00,we arrive in Florida a few hours later, we get in a already paid for limo then head to the Disney suit!" She explained excitedly.

" I can't wait!" I yelled.

"Well, we have," Sel paused looking at the time," 5 hours to spare. Let's go help out the boys," She suggested.

"Ugh, that's more work though!" I whined.

" If you don't help, your not coming," She countered.
With that, I sprinted out the door and towards their apartment.

"Wait! Wanna scare them?" Sel asked with a smirk on her face.

" Of course! How though?" I asked.

" Do you have a bobby pin?" She whispered.

" Say no more," I whispered back, a smirk plastered on my face.
5 minutes later...
   Ok, so maybe trying to brake into the guys apartment wasn't the best idea. Here we are, two girls sweating and their fingers in pain from trying to open the door for so long.

" I think we should just knock," Sel said resentfully.

" Yeah, your right, I just didn't wanna say it first because I didn't want to look weak," I said while chuckling.

" Oh whatever!" Selena said playfully.

I got up and started banging on door as if someone was killing me while Selena just stood off to the side watching in amusement. Finally, Colton opened the door.

" Would I interest you by telling you that you have to by me a new door?" He said pissed off.

" No, not really. If anything, it sounds expensive," with that, I walk into his apartment.

Selena followed in laughing, her face red, with a mad Colton following behind her.

" WE ARE HERE TO HALP!" I screamed.

" Really? If so, you should start by fixing my door," Colton suggested

Oh no, this is gonna be a long day...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, I want to apologize to any confusion I have caused any of you. I had unpublished some of the last chapters and rewrote them because the book was taking a bad turn. I had not liked how it was going with Selena and Austin and I lost my motivation to write. So with that, I fixed them and republished the parts to my liking, and, as you can see, I am back to uploading! I decided that I might enter this book into the Wattys so I started to write it again, seeing as it had already received positive feedback. I'm sorry if I am rambling, I just wanted to clear if any confusion. Anyways, don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT, AND VOTE!💖