Chapter 4

Marie's POV:

" Close your mouth, sweetheart, your gonna catch flies," He said with a genuine smile.

I quickly got up and started walking to the bathroom to lock my self inside to contain my embarrassment. Colton now knew I liked him and my face started to burn like it was on fire just thinking about it. Before I reached the bathroom though, Colton was quicker then me and stood a foot away from me. As he was talking, he got closer and closer to me and with ever step he took , my heart began to beat faster and faster.

" Ari, theirs no need to feel embarrassed,"

" Really? Are you sure?" I said giving him the 'Are you serious face".

" Yes I'm sure! So what, I know you like me, big deal,"

" Big deal, big deal? How are you going to tell me that this situation is not a big deal? This is the biggest deal that-" I was cutoff by Colton speaking.

" Its a good thing because whenever you won't be quiet, I could do this," He said getting closer.

" Colton, I would love for you to explain to me-"

   My thoughts were interrupted by Colton smashing his lips against mine. His arms were wrapped around my waist while my hands were on his shoulders. He pulled away and gave me a smirk.

" That's why it's a good thing," he said leaning into my ear," By the way, your shorts are not rated E for everyone," he said, while one of his hands rested on my hip.

    And with that he said goodnight and left my room. As soon as he left, I layed on my bed thinking everything over. Did he really like me? Or was he just messing with me?

    I layed down and thought about what happened. Before I knew it, I was drifting off to sleep.
...

" Marie, wake up," Selena said softly.

"Hmm?" I muttered. I looked around my room to see that it was currently night time. Wait, night time? It was 10:00 pm!

"What happened?"

" I came in an hour after Colton left and found you sleeping,"

I wanted to think things over before blurting to Selena about what happened with Colton.

"How long have I been out?"

"Like a few hours," Selena stated like it was no big deal.

"A few hours?!" I yelled.

"Relax! Go get ready because me, you, Colton, Dylan, and a few of Colton and Dylan's friend's are going to a little lounge thing. Dress stylish, but comfortable,"

"Ok," I said, my body filled with excitement.

   I quickly jumped into the warm shower washing away all the dirty on my body. I did a quick shampoo wash, rinsed, then combed my hair out. The water turned so cold that it felt like tiny drops of ice cold droplets soaking me. I put on my black skinny jeans, a pink floral no sleeve shirt with a blank leather jacket and a matching floral scarf. I blow dried and straightened my hair and applied a light layer of blush, massacre, eyeliner, and did a smokey eye with winged eyeliner to compliment my nude pink lip stick.

I ran to Selena's room to see her wearing a turquoise skater skirt with a white crop top with a light blue jean jacket over with white flats. She had her hair curled with light make up.

" Ready?"

" Yup!"

   We ran to Colton and Dylan's apartment door and kept slamming and kicking it until someone open it. Colton stood their, in all his glory, looking more sexy than usual because an extreme pissed off face on. Oooo mad Colton.... I could get used to this....

" Is it really fucking necessary for you two to try to brake my door down?!" He yelled, his face as red as a tomato.

" Yup," I said winking at him chuckling a bit.

" Just come in," he said clearly over the event.

When we walked in, I saw a girl watching tv. She quickly came over and introduced herself to us.

" Oh hi! I'm Shay Mitchell! I'm coming with you guys tonight,"

" Hey! Wow, you look stunning," Selena exclaimed , clearly stealing the words from my mouth so I just nodded in agreement.

  She was wearing a black dress that wrapped around all her curves perfectly. She had brown hair with blonde highlights here and there. She was wearing small 1-inch black heals and had on dark make up.

" I can't wait to see the girls you guys wouldn't shut up about!" Two guys exclaimed coming out the kitchen.

There, stood in front of me, possibly the second and third hottest guys I've ever seen.( Obviously keeping Colton in first place)

" Um, this is Austin Mahone on the left and Brent Rivera on the right," Dylan said coming out of the bathroom still combing his hair.

Austin was really hot and Brent was really cute. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Austin wink at Selena. Dylan saw this gesture and became noticeably jealous and quickly wrapped his arm around Selena's upper back glaring at Austin. Brent kept sneaking adorable little glances at me and my heart was literally melting awwww❤️. Usually Selena goes for the shy, cute ones and I go for the outgoing, hot ones but this site just switched that thought.

  When I saw Brent, something switched inside of me, and I think the same thing happened to Selena because she was clearly checking Austin out and giving him flirtatious smirks. Brent also started to check me out and that's when Colton stepped in. He put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer. Out of no where, Claire came bursting threw Colton's apartment door and started to kiss him. And he kissed her back. My heart literally shattered.

" Look, I realized that Dan wasn't who I was looking for. It was you all along Colton," Claire confessed.

" Look Claire, I have to admit that I have feelings for both you and another person. But the thing is, right now I'm confused as to who I have stronger feelings for." Colton said while looking right at me.

" Well, take all the time you need babe, your worth the wait," She said while kissing him on the cheek and leaving.

" What was that all about?" Shay said trying to break the atmosphere. " "I'm sorry Ari," Colton stated glumly. That's when I realized that Colton was going to choose Claire over me.

And this is when the question that I thought I would never ask myself came.

Do I really like Colton, or is this some little crush? If I have actual feelings for him, I have a feeling it's gonna be a long year...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg! Hey Cubs! Sorry I haven't posted for awhile! With school and basketball games and practices and choirs, life gets busy! I took extra time on this part to try to mix things up with Selena&Marie with Dylan&Colton. What'd ya think? Please leave your thoughts in the comment below! Make sure to favorite this part and follow me! Thanks a lot for being patient and waiting!
Peace Cub Army,
Love Bluebear224