Chapter 6

Marie's POV:
  All I remembered from the other night was Dylan and I partying like never before. I woke up in my bed to see Dylan next to me sprawled out, pillows and blankets everywhere. He only had pants on and I only had a big white button shirt on. Wait, white button up? I never owned one! It was Dylan's. Was. Imma keep it now. I decided that I would breakfast for us only to walk into the living room seeing Selena and Austin under a blanket. Their clothes were on the floor. All of them.

     I mentally had a heart attack and screamed internally. I can't believe that Selena would sleep with Austin like that! Just leaving poor Dylan out in the cold... I had to get them out before Dylan awoke because that would be messed up. You know, just having him wake up to see his "girlfriend" just sleeping with Austin, one of his friends.
Surprisingly I didn't have a hang over.

I decided that I would leave two aspirins and a cool glass of water on the night table so when Dylan woke he could take them. I kind of remember him drinking a whole bottle of Vodka, but ok... I ran into the kitchen getting the stuff for pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Sometime throughout the process of me mixing the pancake batter, Selena awoke.

" What the he-" She almost swore.

" Yeah, no. I suggest you take a good look around you for five seconds, then explain to me how this happened," I said sternly cutting her off.

She looked around then under the blanket only to gasp and start to tear up.

" I-I can't believe it!" She sobbed.

    She jumped up from the couch and slid her clothes on all while I took a seat at the breakfast bar, mixing the pancake batter. She walked over and I handed her a glass of water a aspirin. She gulped the blue pill down and started to talk while tears fell down her face

" I. I don't know where to start,"

" Start at the beginning. The very beginning," I suggested.

" Well, everything between Dylan and I were great. I don't know what happened when I saw Austin. He just was more forward and confident, more than Dylan. He knew what to do in awkward situations and never looked nervous. I liked this because I didn't have to do anything, just go with the flow. With Dylan, I had to dig deep, and take my time with the relationship, not because I wasn't ready, but because I thought he wasn't ready. Yesterday night, I decided to do something new.

  Austin and I had a blast and I remember us leaving a couple hours after you guys left. He wanted to come here because he was too wasted to go to his place and when we arrived, things got heated. Really heated. Too heated. And we... Well, that...but I know he had protection,"At this point I was pouring pancake batter into the pan while listening, and when I heard she had done the thing, I accidentally put extra batter. I hope Dylan liked big pancakes.

" Are you sure?"

" Yes,"

" Well, your screwed. I mean, you did the nasty with Austin while you were with Dylan," I said, finishing the pancakes while checking on the bacon and starting the eggs.

" What will Austin think?" Selena cried.

I hadn't noticed Dylan until then. I believe that he heard everything. Well there goes that relationship.
" I think you should be wondering what you'll tell Dylan," I said looking behind her to a fuming and crying Dylan.

" What are you looking a-" She stopped herself when she turned around to see Dylan standing their.

" Thanks for the medication Ari, you can keep the shirt. Selena, we are done. I'm sorry I wasn't forward enough with you," He said while tears rolled down his face.

" Dylan-" Selena started

" Don't even!" He whispered, slamming the door shut when leaving.

" When Austin wakes up, you should go out to breakfast with him and let him know,"

" Yeah, your right. I'll go get ready," She whispered

" I'll see you later," I said.

" Wait, where are you going?" She asked curiously.

" Delivering this food to Dylan," I responded with a duh tone.

" Why are you doing that? You know he has Colton," She pointed out.

" Yeah, but I have a feeling he'll be over Claire to much to even care about him," I said.

" Oh ok, good point," She said heading to her bedroom to get ready.

I sprinted to my room after putting all the food in containers, took a ten minute long shower, threw on stretchy navy blue jeans with a white crop top,white converse and straightened my hair. I applied mascara and nude lipstick.

   I ran into the kitchen, grabbed the food, and started banging on Dylan' and Colton's apartment door.

" Selena if that's you-" Dylan yelled.

" It's not Selena, it's Ari," I yelled back cutting him off.
He unlocked the door, and I lifted the food up to my face nodding at him while giving him the ' I know your hungry, let me in or else' look.

   He backed up, opening the door wide and I ran in and put the food on the table. I closed that door and wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him close.

" I'm sorry Dylan,"

" It's oka- you know what. It's not ok. I'm not ok. I'm heartbroken Ari," he said squeezing me tighter.

" That's why I'm here," I said softly.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I always missed seeing the feedback this book got so it's good to be starting it again! Let me know about what you thought about this chapter and don't forget to follow me, vote for this chapter, and add this book to your library to get notifications so when I update, you all know!
Peace!💖