Chapter 1

Marie's POV:
As I craned my neck to look at the skyscrapers that looked like they could graze the heavens, I noticed how brilliantly radiant the huge billboards were. They flashed everything from Coke-Ca-Cola advertisements to the time it was. The amazing smell of freshly made pretzels filled the air, only growing stronger as me and my best friend, Selena, neared the heart of The Big Apple. I heard commotion of chatter and honking horns surrounding my ears like Beats headphones playing music. I felt the smooth leather of the bright yellow taxi cab as I watched Selena look up into the beautiful buildings.

We had just completed high school when we found out that we had received a scholarship from the same school and decided to fly across the country from California to try new things. With both amounts of saved money combined, we were able to get a 3-bedroom apartment that included a study room and free activities that included a gym, 2 parking spaces, a indoor pool with hot tub , 2 bathrooms, a laundry room, and roof-top deck. Oh, did I forget to mention Selena's step-dad is filthy rich?

Before I knew it, the taxi stopped in front of a building that absolutely stunning. We quickly paid the driver and yanked our giant suitcases out of the trunk. A guy with one of those cart wheely things came up to us with a brilliant white smile and stacked our suit cases on it and started to wheel it inside as he talked to us.

" Hello, welcome to Arial Apartments Ms. Valley and Ms. Grenville! We hope you enjoy your stay until it's your time to attend school!"

"Thank you!" Selena and I said at the same time giggling like little school girls when we said the same thing.

We quickly unpacked our clothes and decided to head down to the hot tub. We both took our own bathroom and changed into our bathing suits. As I looked myself over in the bathroom before leaving, I studied my facial and body features. I had chestnut brown hair that reached just below my shoulders, peach colored skin, and chocolate brown eyes. I was 5'2 and wasn't to thick or too thin. I was wearing a two-piece bikini that was hot pink and had gold designs on it.

When I exited the bathroom, I was pleased with how Selena looked. She had her blonde hair still in waves that reached to the middle of her waist and she was wearing a dark blue bikini that matched her deep sea blue eyes and had caramel colored skin. She was on the thin side but still maintained an hourglass curve.

When we walked into the hot tube area, I was surprised to see two amazing look guys relaxing in the hot tub already. One of them had their brown hair soaked and had only a slight outline of muscles. He looked confused as he made a crooked smile which made him look unbelievably cute. The other guy had his brown/blonde hair still in a neat quiff, but damn, did he have muscles. He looked like one of those make models you only see in magazines.

What threw me off was that instead of the sweet smile the other guy was giving us, this one had a smirk that made me question his personality. Before I had time to think more on the subject, Mr. Male Model spoke up.

" Why don't you join us?" He asked still holding that breath taking smirk that didn't look like it would wash away anytime soon. At that moment, I knew Selena and I were about to embark on a fun journey.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow! So, what'd ya think Cubs?! Please leave any thoughts or recommendations in the comments below! Make sure to follow my Wattpad account so you re notified when I update a new part! If you would like to talk to me personally, my Kik is: bluebears224
Anyways, hope you have a goodnight and I'll see y'all laters!
Loves, Bluebear224💖