Chapter 2

Marie's POV:
  I put my towel next to Selena's and slowly slipped into the hot tub enjoying the sizzling hot water that was almost as hot as the boy with the smirk. Selena and I quickly found ourselves developed in a deep conversation with the two boys. So far, I found out that the one with the blondish/brown hairs name is Colton Haynes, and the one with the brown hairs name is Dylan O'Brien.

   They just so happen to also be best friends that've been excepted to the same school as us. Coincidence? I think not! It was late at night when we all decided to exchange numbers and decided to meet up for breakfast tomorrow morning. As I checked my contacts, I realized that Colton and Dylan added emojis by their name. Coltons was: Colton😍❤️; Dylan's was: Dylan😊💖. So fucking cute, I swear! When I arrived into the apartment, I ran to my bedroom and face planted onto my king sized bed.

My zebra and hot pink bed spread stood out against the turquoise colored wall. Right across from my door is the forth "wall" in my room, but its not a wall. Instead, its a floor to ceiling window that looks out apon New York. It was a breathtaking view just seeing the city just as alive as it is in the morning. Hmm, I guess that's why they call it the city that never sleeps... I jumped into the shower and thought about Dylan and Colton. Beneath Coltons badboy shell is mushy softness. I was knocked out of my thoughts when I felt the sharp cold drops of water drenching me from head to toe.

I tried to get out of the shower as fast as possible. Tried. As I was stepping out, the floor somehow managed to get wet and I slipped, fell, and hit my arm. No doubt that it will leave a nasty bruise. I exited the bathroom and slid on my under garments and put on navy shorts and a hot pink tank top. I shuffled to bed a yelled goodnight and then I was finally consumed by darkness.
Morning...
I woke up to my iPhone 6s alarm blaring right into my ear. I had just gotten a text from Colton.
Colton😍❤️: Hey, meet us in the lobby at 9:00. We're going to IHOP.
Me: Ok

I checked the time and realized that I only had an hour to get ready and Selena was most likely still sleeping. I ran into her purple and lime green room (exotic, right?) and started to jump on her bed while yelling at her to wake up. After about 5 minutes of doing that, she bolted up, causing me to trip back and fall on my butt. Selena found this hysterical and started laughing so much that she started to cry. After she calmed down, I told her about breakfast with the boys.

She instantly agreed and we went our separate ways. I skipped into my room and picked out my outfit. I picked faded light blue skinny jeans with a sequined black and white top while deciding to where some white flats with a golden bow. I put them on and chose my accessories; gold chain necklace, gold hoop earrings, and a gold ring. I know, I know, it's a party of gold, but hey, you have to match!

I straightened my hair and only applied mascara, and nude shade lipstick. I ran out and saw Selena wearing a pink crop top that says " Rules are meant to be broken, not followed" which I realized was my shirt! She had on black tights and black combat boots and had her hair in a bun. I yelled at her when I saw the time; we only had 10 minutes left.
" Selena! Natural blush now!"
" How red?"
" Medium shade"

She slapped me twice on each cheek and made sure I didn't look like a tomato. ( The whole slapping each other for a "natural" blush thing isn't real, it's just a joke I have with my friends)We raced down the hall to the elevator pressing the button a million times before opening. As we entered the lobby, I saw Dylan wearing a navy hoodie and blue jeans with his Adidas and Colton wearing a plaid long sleeve button up, but he left all of them open and had on a white shirt with black jeans and Jordan's.
" Geez, what took you so long?" Dylan yelled in a funny voice, much to my amusement.

" Selena over here didn't want to get up!" I say laughing while Selena blushes and turns pink.

" I'm a deep sleeper," she said quietly and then Colton looked from Selena to me to Dylan and burst out laughing. Soon, Dylan and I joined in, only making Selena flush a deeper red as the seconds went by.

" Can we just go to eat already? I'm starving!" Selena yelled.

" Ok, ok, don't get your panties in a bunch." Colton looked as if he were on the verge of dieing because he was keeping in all of his laughter. We all decided to take Colton's car because we all agreed that we don't want to have to worry about finding a taxi. Colton was driving, insisting that no one else was driving " his baby", me having shot gun, and Selena and Dylan in the back.

Colton put on the radio looking for a good song while pulling out the parking area failing miserably.
" Yo, I'll take over of radio options!"

" Fine, you try to find a good song at 9 in the morning," He said clearly frustrated with the radio causing me to chuckle. From the mirror in the front, I could see Dylan and Selena getting really close while talking to each other. Really close, like legs and arms in contact. Hmm, now that I think about it, they would make a cute couple... My train of thought by Colton saying that we arrived at the one and only, IHOP.

We got seated down and when we got to the table, I grabbed Coltons hand and pushed him down that way he was forced to sit with me. He looked at me with a confused smile and I looked from him to Dylan and Selena who just got seated on the other side. He instantly got the message, which, judging by most people that I've met, is pretty impressive. Colton leaned into me so close that his lips were just grazing my ear that made me shiver, which seemed to please him. He then whispered,
" Your still holding my hand, beautiful,"

I think I just melted right in front of him. I quickly released my hand from his, blushing so much that my face felt like it was on fire. Instead of Colton going back to his original spot sitting 2 inches away from me, he made sure that he was extra close to me, so close that I could feel the warmth radiating off his body.
    We were all ready to order when a cute boy dressed as a waitress came over to us, instantly smiling bigger when he saw me. While we were ordering, he flirted with me but I didn't flirt back because I didn't want to start something I couldn't finish. When he left I looked over to an amused Dylan and Selena looking at an angered Colton. Colton starred at the table, leg jumping up and down and fists clenched. I softly put on hand on his which made him almost instantly calm down. He looked at me and said,
" I'm sorry,"

" What for?" I asked, clearly confused with the situation.

" Never mind," he said. You could clearly see the relive washing over his face.

    The food came to us by a different waiter which tried to flirt with Colton but got disregarded, much to my satisfaction. As we were leaving IHOP, a drop dead gorgeous girl squealed when she saw Colton and started running toward him. She had deep, red hair, the greenest eyes I have seen in my life. She had beautiful milk-colored skin and was wearing a green crop top with white jeans and white sandals.

  When she reached Colton, she jumped into his arms and he laughed and spun her around in a circle like they do in those cheesy romance movies. They started talking and getting into a deep conversation and you could clearly see that she was flirting with him, and the worst part he was flirting back. I don't know why, but at that moment, it felt like something inside me shattered and I was scared that the others might have heard it. I instantly recognized the feeling: heartbreak and jealously.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Cubs! I just spent 45 minutes on this part and I'm really proud of it! Make sure to add this book to your library that way your notified when a new part comes out! Also don't forget to leave and recommendations or thoughts in the comments below and make sure to vote! Anyways I'll see y'all later!
Loves, Bluebear224 💖