Emotionally wrecked

Hello I haven't posted in aggggessssss but I'm bored because my school got closed because of the storm :P
Enjoy B)
TW: crying and worrying
——————————————————————
Ages:
Phil: 40 (Oldza)
Techno: 23
Wilbur: 21
Tommy: 16
Sage: 15
————————————
Sage POV

It was raining in L'manburg. I've always loved the rain, it was so calming.
I was collecting some materials from the hill across the hto van until I heard someone shouting my name from over the hill,
"SAGE COME BACKK!" I recognised it to be tubbo's.
"WHY," I screamed back
"CURFEW!"

Oh yeah I forgot. We have a curfew for 6pm because we 'all have to be safe' apparently, and telling by the sun, it was at least 7. I quickly grabbed my bag and put it over my shoulder and ran back as quickly as I could. I couldn't deal with another Wilbur lecture. I love him but sometimes he's a bit overprotective.

I ran through the trees and avoided the others' gazes and hopped into the camravan.
"Sage where were you?" I was greeted immediately by Eret. They'd also been like a sibling I never had.
"Gathering materials," I replied,
"Well wilbur's gonna be pissed."
"I knowww," I groaned before setting my bag in my room before walking out to the campfire.

I could hear muffled giggles and chattering outside the door. I sighed, then walked out.
Everyone stopped silent when they saw me. I don't know why, maybe I'm that awesome.

"Sage why were you late again?"
"I was gathering materials, seriously Wilbur I'm fine stop acting like dad." I was getting really pissed off at wil at the moment, so I meant what I said.
"Sage you need to stop, one day you'll be in real trouble and we won't think about it because your always late."
I just sat down while giving an eye role.

We'd all eaten our food, which wasn't very much, and were getting ready to sleep.
"Goodnight sage," Fundy smiled at me before entering his tent,
"Night."
I didn't bother saying goodnight to anyone else, I just wanted to sleep

Time skip: 4 hours

I can't get to sleep; I never can anymore. It's nightmare after nightmare.
I decided to sit outside. I grabbed my coat before sitting on the log by the fire. There was still ashes in the pit as it had barely just been put out. I felt myself looking up at the stars, mesmerised by their beauty. I also remembered techno from the starts, I don't know he just reminds me of them. I remember dozing off before being shook awake in the morning.

"SAGE!" I was awoken by someone screaming my name and shaking me awake. I shot right up and found Tommy holding my shoulders and kneeling in front of me.
"What?" I groggily answered back, I was definitely not a morning person.
"Your literally lying on a bit of wood, why aren't you in your tent? I saw you go inside last night,"
I shrugged my shoulders and got up ready to get ready, but Tommy stopped me by the arm.

"No seriously sage, why were you out here, you looked dead."
"I DONT KNOW!" I shouted a bit too aggressively as Tommy flinched at the sudden noise.
"Alright calm ya tits, I just wondered because you haven't been acting yourself recently."

I really loved Tommy, he's the kindest, caring brother but I just didn't feel myself, I don't know what's wrong with me. Everything is just building up in my brain, it feels like everything is my responsibility, even though I know it's not. My brain felt like it would explode any second.
I started crying, tears flooding down like waterfalls, I felt like I would pass out any second. I fell into Tommy's arms, him barely catching me.

"Sage!" He shouted, "Saiga I really don't think your ok." 'Saiga' was the name mum used to call me, I think. Everyone only called me that when they were serious, so I could tell Tommy was serious.

He gripped me more tightly before lifting me off the ground, carrying me like a baby, and walking over to wil's tent I presumed as it was in that direction.
Tommy zipped the zip three times (this was something we all did as we couldn't knock obviously) before we heard a soft mumbled 'come in' coming from the inside. Tommy ducked so he didn't decapitate his head.

"Tommy what do y-," wilbur said harshly before cutting himself off and changing to a softer voice,"oh my god what happened?"
I couldn't talk, my throat was hoarse and i felt if I started talking I would burst out crying again, this war has definitely had an impact on me. Tommy seemed to realise this as I didn't answer and he started talking for me.
"She was sleeping outside then I woke her and she fell into my arms and started crying." Tommy sounded bad aswell, scared almost, this war has definitely affected everyone.

"Right place her down onto my bed and we can get her some blankets," Wilbur said as he left the tent to get blankets I think.
I felt myself being lowered gently before hitting a soft surface. Tommy tried to let me go but I didn't loosen my grip around his neck,
"Uh sage I- actually don't worry." He said before he got beside me and wrapped his arms around me aswell. I felt so relaxed and peaceful, I immediately drifted into a deep sleep. One I've needed for a while.

Wilbur POV

I was really worried for sage. She'd been awfully tired and slouchy this past week, we'd all been having a rough time but her especially. With war being declared and techno moving away from her I think it's all hit her at once.
I sat next to Tommy and sage, watching my younger siblings grip onto each other like they would never see each other again.

I started hearing soft snores after a while, presumably sage's.
"Wil-" I heard Tommy start before cutting himself off.
"Yeah?"
There was a long pause, "I'm worried for her," Tommy's cries could be heard. I felt horrible for him, he was watching his little sister crying and panicking like she hadn't before, instead of her smiley self she was an emotional wreck.

"Hey Tommy come here." I said before Tommy carefully released his grip from our younger sister and got up and walked over to me.
"It's ok," I said as I stood up and rested the smaller boy's head in my chest, "everything is ok, your the being the best big brother sage needs right now," I stroked his head, "she looks up to you a ton you know?"
"Really?" He said in a small voice,
"Of course she does."

We had stayed like this for at least 5 minutes before Tommy let go, wiped his eyes and got back in next to sage.
I looked at my little siblings before deciding to focus on the real things happening, like the war, I needed to focus on things that would impact our future. But for now I can enjoy this.
———————————————————————-
Words: 1231
Hellooo I was planning on turning this into angst but I didn't so I'll make another one about it.
Short one today, have a good day and stay safe and healthy
<3 Zara