Movie night

Hello hope you had/having a good day
———————————————-
Ages:
Philza: 38
Techno: 20
Wilbur: 18
Tommy: 14
Sage: 13
———————————-
No POV

It was a Saturday evening and Sage was really bored. Today had been a boring day and she had been laying in bed all day.
It was now 5pm and she decided to help her dad make dinner. She walked through the pile of clothes covering the floor and made her way downstairs.

She saw her dad on the sofa watching tv.
"Hi dad."
"Hi sage," he answered back, "what do you need?"
"Nothing just bored," she slumped over to the sofa, "whats for dinner?"
"Well I've got to go into work because I'm on night shift so I was thinking you guys could order pizza?"
"Ok when are you leaving?"
"In- oh shit in 5 minutes." Phil got up quickly and slipped his shoes on then grabbed his Keys and headed out the door.
"Don't do anything stupid sage, I'll be back at 1am," he said while sage nodded her head, "BYE GUYS!" he shouted to the rest of his children. There were two quiet 'bye's and one big 'BYE PHIL' which sage was guessing was Tommy.

After philza's car drove off, sage ran upstairs to ask her brothers what pizza they wanted.
She first went to techno's room, "hey techno what pizza do ya want?"
"Oi knock first and pepperoni," he replied while sage muttered a small 'ew' and walked out to Tommy's room.

She didn't bother to knock and stormed inside, "OI WHAT PIZZA DO YOU WANT?"
"AHH, sage you bitch. Also I want cheese." She nodded before heading to wilbur's room.

"Wilby scoot what pizza would you want?" She jumped into his room without knocking yet again.
"Fucking hell sage, knock. Also did dad say you can get pizza," sage rolled her eyes, wilbur's always the stupid responsible one, of course he wouldn't trust sage.
"Yes, he did now what the fuck do you want?"
"Hawaiian." He replied while giving a sceptical look.
"OK!" Sage screamed before running downstairs to call papa johns.

She ordered the pizza and sat on the sofa, on her phone waiting for the pizza to arrive.

Time skip

It had been almost 45 minutes and the door bell rang. Sage bolted off the sofa and swung open the door. She took the pizza from the pizza man and paid him, she said thank you then he left.
"GUYS PIZZAS HERE!"
She shouted to her brothers and heard big thuds on the stairs before Tommy and Wilbur came down, pushing each other, and techno followed behind.
"PIZZA!" Tommy shouted.

Time skip: after they all eaten their pizza :p

After they'd all eaten their food, they decided to watch a film and eat snacks. Tommy and sage claimed to be the best movie night organisers so they told Wilbur to get blankets and pillows and told techno to get snacks, while tommy and sage got to work building a fort. Their fort wasn't working so they made a blanket pile instead.

Their setup was complete and they all decided to watch Hamilton. The movie started and sage was sitting on the left of the sofa with the most pillows and her legs were laying on top of Tommy's who was sat next to her. They were both sharing a massive blanket and Tommy had his head laying on sage's shoulder.

Wilbur was sat on the far right of the sofa, laying down with his head on the arm rest and legs sprawled along the sofa. Techno was on the floor as he claimed it to be 'comfier' and his head was resting on the bottom of the chair while he was hugging a pillow.

It was about 30 minutes into the film and Wilbur had reached over to grab some of sage's m&ms but she wasn't having it so she grabbed one of the pillows and launched it at his head.
"OI PRICK WHAT WAS THAT FOR!"
"OI DICKHEAD DONT CALL ME A PRICK!"
"SHUT UP IM TRYING TO WATCH THE MOVIE!" Tommy butted in.
"I say fight for them." Techno said.
"Oh yeah let's go wil," sage said while getting into a fighting stance.

Wilbur threw a pillow at sage's head and sage picked it up and smacked him with it. This turned into a pillow fight. Soon enough tommy had got hit and got involved as well. Techno did as well, he didn't get hit, he just wanted to join in.

After their massive pillow fight which lasted around 10 minutes, it was just Wilbur and sage kicking each other. Techno actually wanted to watch the film so he kicked both of them so they shut up.
"OW BITCH!" sage shouted.
Wilbur kicked techno back and techno didn't react, just sat there.

All four siblings were now exhausted from jumping around, they sat back in their normal positions except sage, she was now fully laying on Tommy.

Soon after you could hear soft snores coming from sage. All three boys were still awake and watching the film. Techno heard sage and said, "Tommy kick her, she's too loud."
"I'm not kicking her because she's snoring, suck it up bitch."

Half way through the film techno moved onto the sofa between tommy and Wilbur and everyone was almost asleep. Tommy hugging sage, using her as a pillow. Sage's head was hanging off the sofa and Tommy's chest was on her stomach. Techno was laying on Tommy's legs, his own legs off the sofa. Wilbur was hugging techno's torso while he was cuddled into a ball. All four siblings were hugging each other, asleep, while Hamilton was playing in the background.

Philza POV

My shift had ended and I had just pulled up to the house, it was now dark. I grabbed the keys and opened the door. I walked in expecting the lights to be off and my kids upstairs but instead there were empty pizza boxes and the smell of pizza. I walked further and saw all four of my children laying on the sofa, clinging onto each other. It was a really sweet sight, all my family on the sofa, with blankets sprawled over them.

I saw sage's head hanging off the sofa, I knew that would hurt in the morning so I lifted her head back onto the sofa and moved Wilbur's head so it wasn't squished between techno and the back of the sofa. I looked at my kids one more time before heading upstairs to go to sleep.
——————————————

Words: 1095