-𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩-

Just as Eren grew eager to pick his order off the tray, it simmered off when you sat down in front of him, face tense. "What happened?" In that short amount of time you went to pick up his and your food, somebody managed to switch your mood that quick?

"Nothing," was your curt response. You folded your leg and sat on top of it.

But he didn't believe you, so he turned back to see if he could catch a hint before trying to pry it out of you. There he found the guy, looking down at his phone and waiting for his order on the side. Eren had to squint because he couldn't possibly believe his eyes. "What'd he say to you?" he asked.

"Absolutely nothing, just like I told you he wouldn't. Like be pressed if you want to, but stop being a big baby and acting like you don't know how to be cordial in a situation."

"Did it ever occur to you that he's just not capable of acting his age?" He took one of them and unraveled half the wrapper down, just enough for you to take a big bite, and reached across the table to you. "C 'mon don't let him spoil your mood." Not when he had you to himself. "Eat and smile for me." You looked at him as he plead, "pleeeease?"

Automatically, against your will, a small halved one rose up that you pushed back away because you still weren't ready to expose yet.

"That one's cute...but I know you can do better. C'mon, show me."

You were serious though. "Stop, I'm not in the mood." At least trying to be. Despite your efforts, the ends of your lips continued pushing your cheeks up.

"Wait, I think I see it." You lowered your face so he couldn't see it, but he laid his head across his collapsed arms so he could get a better look at you when you did it.

You decided to raise your head, mushing your cheek in your fist, and locked eyes with him. It was your mistake getting caught in his gaze. Casually analyzing your features as much as he could. But it was like he wasn't aware of his actions himself. He pushed himself up, batted his eyes down momentarily, then returned them to you. He's so cute.

You took the empanada and dug in without a second thought. Then you looked at him. The flavor danced on your tastebuds. "Mm! Okay, this is super good." Before you could finish what was in your mouth, you took another bite . This time squealing in love over how delicious.

"Told you. Oh," he just remembered, while tearing into his own empanada. "By the way, about the photoshoot, I was giving it some thought about what concept I wanted to have you do this time, but for it to come together, I'll need you to dress up a bit."

Now you were curious. "How dressy do you want me?"

"Uh...Like you're going on a girl's night out."

A girl's night out? "What did you have in mind?"

"That, I'm keeping a secret until tomorrow."

Tomorrow became today, and before leaving the house, Eren checked himself one last time in the mirror to make sure he wasn't missing anything. He wasn't so sure about what to wear, so he called up Yvonne earlier on to help him put together a nice outfit. Standing in front of the mirror, he felt his stomach twist into knots. Was this a good idea? And would it work? Those questions clouded his mind. But it was already too late to change clothes. He had to be at the rendezvous spot in the next 30 minutes.

On his way to the front door, shoes in hand, he double-checked all his equipment but he stopped short and pondered the idea of ​​​​wearing cologne. Should I? Or would it be too much?

"Agh, whatever!" He went into Zeke's room and skimmed his dresser of expensive brands, picking up a few and spraying to see which one he liked best. In the end, he ended up going with his Dior option. He spritzed it behind both his ear, wrists, ankles then lightly misted his torso twice in a quick sweeping motion and set it back. He quickly jogged off to the front door with his shoes.