-𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣-

Eren opened the door to the nail salon and in an instant, the pungent odor of acetone hit his nose. Nail machines whirring and fans drying their nails around. It was a colorful place yet well organized and neat place. The mass variety of nail polish, all organized by color piqued his interest.

He spotted you right away, leg lapped tight over the other and hunched over with your face down in your phone. Your legs were glowing under the sunray.

Rather than calling out to you, he thought he could garner a surprised or warm reaction another way

He double-tapped under your chin and tried to lift your gaze up to his but instantly got his hand knocked back. His heart panged at the flicker of disgust across your face.

The aggressive question on your tongue was halfway out but the little, "oh!" cut it short and replaced the cruel curl on your lip. "Hey boo."

A weak and halved smile came to Eren's lips. "Hey." He sat down beside you and tucked his hands in the pockets of his sweats. He folded his lips in. That's a look he hadn't seen in a while yet it triggered his insecurities in seconds time. Made him want to shrink into himself.

"Sorry," you pouted. "I don't know why but I thought you were some random dude touching me." Even though there weren't a lot who passed through here.

"Has a stranger done that to you before?"

"No, but I had one or two intrude my personal space so y'know," you tipped your head to your shoulder. "Instincts." You slipped your hand into his pocket too. It was a snug fit but you still got your sit your hand to sit on top of his. "Did I make you feel bad?"

He shrugged, barely sparing you a glance. "Just a smidge...I'm fine though."

You hunched forward to get a look at his face and it made you feel bad. You really hurt him a little there. "Awww. I'm sorry." Your fingers slipped in between his and clutched. You wedged your phone between your thighs and took the opposite side of his cheek and forced him to lean in so you could pepper his cheek with smooches. "Muah!" Were on the end of each. Whatever soap he used smelled so good.

Eren turned to you with his little pout and slightly furrowed brows. He held the back of your neck and pushed his lips into yours. His lips moved slowly, pushing you back a bit sucking on your bottom lip. "It's okay," he gently knocked his forehead on yours. "Don't worry about it."

Your heart seized on the spot, then toppled all over into the palm of his hand. You put your hand to rest on his lap. Your lashes fluttered away from his soft yet bewitching eyes. It was so unfair. Was he even the slightest bit aware of his effect on you at this point? You nuzzled your forehead on his shoulder. Your chest felt tight and you just wanted to bring him back to your place to drown him in your affections.

His arm shifted to drape over your shoulder. "What're you gonna get?" he asked.

You took up your phone again as you scooted yourself closer to him. "I definitely know I want black, nude, and clear in it," you listed off for each finger. "But I'm not too sure about the design so I'm on Pinterest looking for some ideas. Maybe I should try something with gold flakes again..." you muttered to yourself.