6

You know I'm gonna go to eat out today. Fuck I need pants then... I grumbled in agrivation before, walking back to the small, cludderd room.

  I grabbed a pair of black pants out of my closet and grabbed my white sneekers from the corner. "I'm not even gonna brush my hair." I announced to no one. "SO DAMN LONELY!" "I MISS YOU WILLIAM!" I sobbed, feeling my legs buckle. I fell to the floor, it creaked under my weight as I wailed.

That man was my everything. He was my bestfriend... that sweet, gentle, man. He had the sexiest British accent that drove me mad. I would moan that man's name everytime I played with myself and damn the dirty things I wrote of him. Why? WHY!? Why, did you leave me!

  "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME!?" I cried. Salty tears dripped down from my face, sobs and screams of self pitty and loathing filled my bedroom.

William always was there for me. He comforted me. He was so cute... his soft locks always in a low pony tail. The red bow his daughter gave him he would never forget to wear. He would make I and Charlie feel so happy. He was my pride and joy, my love... and he took that from me...

"HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN MINE DAMNEIT!" "IT'S NOT FAIR... IT'S NOT FAIR..." " IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR!" I screamed. The words sprung from empty, dusty wall to empty dusty wall. "WHY COULDN'T I JUST HAVE YOU WHY CAN'T I HAVE YOU!"

He had the sweetest smile only for my eyes to enjoy... his body touched by that BITCH! I used to hold him against the desk and just stair at those beautiful blue eyes piercing mine, so many scenarios playing through my head. Why didn't I just claim that man. I had so many chances to just... oh god what I would do to him~" I bit my lip thinking of the child murderer. To think of him is just, mm~

  "Kiss me William..." I whispered, knowing he would never hear me. I don't get it why am I alive and he isn't!?

"It's not fair..."