16

I wined and struggled against his strong arms and legs. Nothing was working. I was stuck. "Kiss me." He said, to me. I blushed. "W-Wha-" I was cut off by him connecting his sweet and full lips to my light pink thin ones. "Mmf!" I felt Henry bite down, gently on my lip. I hesitantly gave him slight access. Instead of accepting what I had given him, he began rubbing my dick. "A-ah!~" He shoved his wet tongue in. 

  I felt his tongue violate every inch of my pink gummy mouth. It felt so good... "Mm~" I moaned, softly. Henry seemed to notice this because he picked up his paste. "A-AH!~" "H-HEN!~" I moaned, louder and louder, his hand getting quicker. After fully claiming my mouth Henry moved to soft kisses down the corner of my lips, all the way down to my sweet spot. He BIT down. I moaned. "AH!~" The sandy-haired man then bit harder, the louder my moaning became.

"Mmnm~" I shut my eyes and just let myself go, knowing there was no use fighting. "Ah~" His soft smooth tongue, dancing down my pale stiff neck. It was fucking heaven. I don't understand why he's doing this but, I don't want him to stop. "H-Henry~" I shuddered as his soft long lashes grazed my chest, his full loving lips working wonders. 

 The man's slightly thick fingers rubbed and pinched all the right places making me louder than a fire alarm. He was so forceful and rough but, intoxicating and affectionate. Henry's hand got quicker. "H-HEN!~" "I-I'M CL-CLOSE!" I wined. Then he stopped. I whimpered. "W-Why?.." I asked. He just smirked and blushed. "N-No.." I muttered, looking almost terrified into his soft green eyes. The man flipped me onto my back. "H-HEN!" Before, I could protest I felt it. "AH!~" It hurt a lot but, it also felt so good.. 

He began thrusting at a quick paste, I had no time to adjust. "A-AH!~" "H-EN-R-YY!~"  I moaned, he only got harder a quicker. He hit my prostate and I screamed. He kept hitting that one spot. Completely destroying my legs. Neither of us cared though. I felt his thrust getting quicker and harder. "AHGH!~" "HENRY!~" I screamed. I bucked my hips. "I'M C-CLOSE!~" He yelled. I just nodded a red mess. I was shaking all over and my legs were about to give in. 

He came, filling me up and the hot bubbly and full sensation made me do the same. "Ah!~" I collapsed onto the bathroom floor only to be grabbed up by my long brunette hair. "AGH!" "Tell me you love me William...~" He whispered in my ear. "I-I l-love y-" Andddd I fell asleep.