11

"Get in the car!" I shouted again. He wasn't listening. I grabbed his arm and yanked him forward. This startled him. He gasped as I held him against myself. I blew on his neck and he whimpered. "F-Fine..." The Brit whispered. "Good~" I purred in his ear, rubbing my free hand up his thigh. "Erm..~" I smiled.

  "I'll make a cup of tea." I said, standing up from the couch. "Okay..." He mumbled. The whole car ride had been silent. A dead silent. He's only responded to my attempts at conversation with mumbles and head nodds.

I sat back down on the couch and looked at William. He wasn't looking at me. I grunted and grabbed his hands, forcing him to face me. "Why?" I asked. "WHY!" "Henry I have no excuse as to why I killed her." "NO!" I yelled, getting closer to the brunette.

  "WHY DID YOU LEAVE!?" I exclaimed. William looked taken it back by this. "What?" He asked. "BLOODY HELL EMILY I DONE KILLED YOUR POOR DAUGHTER IN COLD BLOOD AND YOU ARE STRESSING OVER ME LEAVING!?" I could tell he was worried but, glaring.

"William..." I whispered. He looked at me. "I." "Want." "Answers.~" He was shocked by this. I grabbed his leg and pulled him closer to me. "William...William... William~" I purred, leaning into his neck. "Tell me dear...~" The man gulped and tensed as I breathed on his neck. I always knew the man's neck was sensitive.

"G-Ngh I- th-thought you'd h- Ngh~.." I began rubbing his dick through those skinny black jeans I craved to be removed. "You know what I've been craving William?~" I asked the red mess infront of me.

  "You~..."