10

There was a women she had a few cuts on her face and a person ontop of her, holding a knife. I rolled my eyes. I can't die. I walked over to the person and grabbed their jacket. The person looked at me. "Ello, mate do ya mind?" They, asked. "Who are you." I demanded. "I don't believe thats any of your business love." He said. I rolled my eyes and pulled him. He felt familiar...

  I trapped him, pinning him to the brick wall. "WHO ARE YOU." I repeated. "Eh, I- I L-LET GO OF ME!" It was a male, British accent. I found that accent rather attractive. "Clearly your not-" I stopped. It was William. IT WAS REALLY HIM! "WILLIAM!" I shouted. "I- I have no idea what your spitting mate." He said. "I wanna see your face." I pulled down his mask, to see grey dull eyes but, it was him.

I payed no attention to the eyes, forgetting about them. "Get your ass in the car." I said, William raised a brawl. "Uh, pardon?" He asked. "You know what never mind that..." I whispered, connecting our lips. So, soft and smooth.  The brunette man's eyes widened but, then closed. I smiled into the kiss as he kissed back.

  "Ugh~..." It was faint but, I heard it, he let out a soft grunt. I wanted to just fuck him right there but, I held back. He broke the kiss. "W-why.. w-what?" I just wrapped my arms around him in a tight hug, never wanting to let go.

William let out a squeak, wanting me to let go. I didn't though. I sqeezed harder. "Emily l-let go!" I didn't.