Matt- only you

A/n: dedicated to the song dark red by steve lacy)

No ones POV:

The 4, Nick, Y/n, Matt and Chris are walking around the fair playing games and joking around and being the teens they are, getting looks that are confused and in awe at the friend group but they didnt care they had eachother and thats all that mattered to them.

Chris and Nick leave the couple, Y/n and Matt, to spend time together and Chris and Nick go play.

Y/n POV:
Me and Matt are walking with hand in hand, I spot the ferris wheels and my eyes widen, Matts looks in the direction im looking in and catches up and gives me the look like he knows, so we both quickly walk in line.

*5 mins later*

We are on the ferris wheel enjoying this moments together. Times like these with Matt, I never take it for granted.

Looking at the sunset in front of me, a orange and pink and yellow mixed together, I turn to Matt only to find Matt already looking at me.

Hand in hand, Matt playing with the rings on my fingers. Matt doesn't enjoy heights that much.

A comfortable silence between us, hearing laughter, screams of little kids playing games and happy people.

"Its so beautiful isnt it?" I said
"yea, but this is so high are you sure we wont fall?"
"Yes Matt Im sure" i said chuckling at the scared boy

I go forward to look at the scene below me, when suddenly a grip of 2 hands pull me back

"Be careful baby, you could've DIED!?" He said
"Calm down Benny" i said to piss him off as i smirk
He just rolls his eyes, pulling me into a hug, enjoying each other together, at this moment

"I love you" he blurts out

We haven't really got to the "love you" stage of our relationship, we had hard relationships in the past so it took lots of trust.

I look at him with wide eyes

"Im sorry-"
"I love you too Matt" i interrupt knowing he will go on a rant, but truth was, I did love him and I wont change a thing about him, I loved him in a way that I didn't love for my past relationship, i know Matt, i trust him with my whole life, Its good knowing I have a Matt in my life.

He smiles, happily knowing i had tough trust issues, but I felt safe with him. I felt protected.

"I love you and only you" he said
"Only me?" I replied smiling.
"Only you my girl"

Only us, together, like no one else was there, goofy grins on our faces, butterfly's swarming in our stomach, our moment together, forever.

(A

sorry there was no matt pov but how was this imagine? Have a great day/night<3)