Matt- mind over matter

Matt POV:
The past week has been rough for both of us, us meaning my relationship with Y/n. Both being busy with god knows what. We have been distanced alot recently, I have hope for us, I mean we had problems like this, but we made it together.

Right now we are both in the minivan with silence surrounding us, just our song playing

'cause im a you man after,'
'and when the season change'
'Will you stand by me?'

This song was our song, where ever you see us alone, together, anywhere this is the song you would hear. Smiling at the memories of this song, I could tell she was doing thinking the same thing, taking her hand in mine and giving it a peck, we arrive at the beach.

We got out of the minivan and put a rug on the sand and sit side by side, just us in our moment, in our own world.

Normal: Y/n
Bold: matt

"Im sorry"
She looks at me confused, then catches one
"If anything its my fault, k matt? Im the one ignoring you"
"Its both of us, i really want us to work through our ups and downs, as long as im with you"

We both stand up knowing what I said was right and decide to have the conversation at the minivan.

As were both at the trunk, we stand with our bodies pressed hugging eachother.

No ones POV:
"Y/n, " the teen boy said
"hm?"
"When the seasons change, will you stand by me?"  Quoting lyrics from their song, thats one the reasons why it was their song

"why wouldnt i love?"she says looking at the boy with her beautiful hazel eyes, the name "love" was a name she had for him and only him, that nickname was safe to say, close to her heart.

"God I would do everything and anything for you Y/n"

Matts POV:
'Im a young man after all' but this girl is gonna be the death of me.