Matt- infrunami

(A/n: hey guys, been a while since i wrote a chapter but anyways im taking requests don't forget!!! Love you guys<3)

Y/n POV:
Me and Matt have been fighting for the past two weeks over god knows what. It just sparks randomly, me and Matt never fight so this was new. Its become toxic. He's falling out of love with me and going for another girl. Again, its one of those days again. Fighting. It was never ever physical lets get that straight, it was more verbal. As we were fighting, the one question kept ringing through my head 'should we break up'.

Todays fight was more calm, it was just a bunch a words being thrown at each other.

Normal: y/n
Bold: matt

"Matt" i say softly but seriously
"what" he says rudely, not making eye contact
"i-i think we should..break up" i say hesitantly
his eyes soften making eye contact with me, his entire face soften. His once tense body was now more tense"
"no"
"im sorry? What?" i say confused
"please,no" he says softly
"Its for the best, this" i point between us before continuing "is too toxic Matt, you fallen out of love with me, if you were even in love with me" i say back

it was silent for a couple of seconds
I look at him with tears streaming down both of pur faces, Matt rarely cries so when he does its something bad.

"please, c-can i hold you one last time? he chokes out while looking at me with pleading eyes

i go over hesitantly as he sits me on his lap, me facing him. He puts his hand on my tearful cheek, carefully rubbing it. He puts his face on my shoulder.
"im sorry, please don't leave me, i need you. I don't want to hurt you ever again. please"

"i was blind to see, that you were right infrunami"

*flash back ended*

Y/n POV:
And that ladies and gentlemen was the last fight we ever had, other than silly arrguments that over stupid things. We had a perfect relationship, in public and reality. I knew Matt was the one when he was right infrunami.

(A/n: if you don't understand the word 'infrunami' its a different word for the sentence 'in front of me'. GLAD YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER..i think)