Chris-I adore you

Y/n POV:
It was the second day in the hotel and Chris has still been ignoring me. You might be wondering, hotel? Well its my cousins wedding and I got to bring a plus 1, so I chose my boyfriend Chris but since we got here he had been ignoring me. I tried to ignore it myself but clearly thats not happening anytime soon. We had just came back from the wedding and I was on the bed with my phone while Chris had just finished his shower coming on the bed with sweatpants. He had a headache from the wedding so I offered to massage his head, he gladly accepted. Its progress I guess. You might be wondering, why did I offer to? Well im still a good girlfriend.  His head was on my chest while I massaged his head and twirled his hair around my finger.

Bold: Chris
Y/n: normal

"Chris?" i asked
"Hm?" He responded humming
"are you ignoring me?"
"No why would you think that?"
"because you barely said two words since we got here, and that was two days ago"
"im sorry, i was just caught up. Matt and Nick and Mom kept calling and checking in on me. They were worried and Nick told me to help him edit a video, i didn't mean to"
"i just thought you wanted to ignore me or somethi-"
I said emphasizing the word 'wanted' before getting interrupted
"how can I ignore you? trust me i adore you"
by now we were facing each other
I didn't know what to say and we both know i didn't have to.
he just kissed me, my hands in his hair with his hands on my face. Both of smiling in the kiss enjoying the moment while disconnecting our lips chuckling while he put his head on my chest before i turned off the lamp light. And thats how we ended our night, holding each other happy to be together.

(A/n: HOPE YALL ENJOYED AND THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT OFN MY BOOKS<3)