Chapter 10 - Ryan's P.O.V

I'm not gonna do a big intro here, I've left you waiting too long for this chapter so here you are.....Enjoy!

- Emma xx

As I walked towards the others stood by the lockers, I noticed Ally wasn't here yet. Thats odd. She had told me yesterday that she would be walking to school this week, to get some fresh air.

The bell went, signalling first lesson would be starting in five minutes. Ally still wasnt here, and I started to panic.

"hey, what's up man, you seem distant today?" Danny asked. Most of the others had gone and the hall was nearly empty, with just a few people left.

"err. Im fine. Just worried about Ally. She said she'd meet me here." I replied.

"Well, if she doesn't get here before lunch, then us and the other boys will go round to hers, ok?"

"yeah. Thanks Danny" I said, with a smile.

______________________

It was now lunch time and still no sign of Ally.

"boys, come on" Danny said as we headed towards the car park, me slightly infront of them.

"where are we going?" I heard Zack ask curiously.

"To Ally's" Danny replied.

"why?" asked Jake.

"because, Ryan is worried and i promised we'd all go with him" 

We got to Ally's in just under 10 minutes. I stumbled out the car, shutting the door and ran towards the front door, getting the spare key out of my pocket.

I opened the door and went inside, shouting her name. The boys followed behind, checking every room on the ground floor before heading upstairs. I went to check her room, whilst Zack went to check the bathroom, Jake went to check the spare room and Danny went to check her dad's room.

"RYAN!" I heard Danny shout.

I ran out of her bedroom and to where Danny and the other boys were.  They were at the other side of the room surrounding a body. I ran over to them and panicked at the sight. She was lying on the floor, completely naked, with cuts and bruises and blood all around her. "someone get a blanket and call 911" I shouted, ordering the boys whilst I stayed with Ally on the floor, moving her hair from her face. Zack and Jake came back with a few blankets and covered Ally with them, whilst Danny was talking to 911.

Luckily, she was still breathing, but only just. It took a few minutes for the ambulance and police to get here, but once they did, the police started asking questions whilst the doctors sorted Ally out to be taken to hospital.

The ambulance had left a couple of minutes ago, and me and the boys were sat in the kitchen being interviewed by the police, whilst forensics collected evidence upstairs. Our heads all snapped up when we heard the front door shut. Mumbling to himself as he walked into the kitchen, he stood in the doorway, anger in his eyes. One of the policemen stood up and walked over to him, handcuffing him while saying, "I am arresting you for abuse and rape towards your daughter. You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence. Do you understand?"

Mark's face boiled with anger before spitting, "what the f*ck. I am going to kill you!" pointing towards me.

Two policemen escorted Mark outside and took him to the police station.

After the police finished questioning us, we were sent back to school, however didn't attend any classes. Me, Danny, Zack, Jake, Cassie, Bonnie, Michelle were sat in a spare room, when the headmistress and three more people came in, with Taylor as well.

Two of them had introduced themselves as being counsellors who work with the police, and the other was Ally's mom's best friend, Jenny.

We were told that Ally was going to live with Jenny and her family in California, which is like 12 hours away.

After school had finished, I went to help Jenny collect Ally's things and then went home.

___________________

School went quickly the next day, and before we knew it, we were saying goodbye to Ally.