Six (!)

Zayn's pov 

After smoking a shit ton of A-grade weeds with my mate Louis I came back home and startled the guards who were half sleeping . I didn't give them attention and entered my home . I changed into my sleep pjs soon as I didn't forget about the pendrive.  Damn I'm so curious . There must be any reason why there's not much information about Styles on internet. I connected the pendrive with my apple laptop , then I find only one video, it's length was nearly 19 minutes . Ok , let's see what's in this , I clicked the play button.

There were three men sitting on comfy chairs . In front of them there was a girl with shoulder length hair on a stage which also had a pole . She was wearing a lingerie set and high heels . For a whole minute she danced her seductively in front of those men .  Then those men started touching her . Was she giving them a private show ??  Ok, but where the fuck is Harry here ?
The girl turned around while dancing and did I see ..

shit!shit!shit!!

It was Harry!! Harry was giving them lap dance  , while those men were pushing and pulling him at each other . Their hands were all over his body , his chest , thighs, ass , everywhere. 

My jaw clenched , my hands turned white as I fisted my them . My blood started to boil . His body didn't belong to those rough hands . Why the hell am I even mad ?? I always knew he is such a slut !

I watched Harry giving them a slow striptease.  The men who were now all naked , jumped on him just as the dirty pig they were .

They kissed , bit and scratched his delicate , beautiful body . They touched his crotch , kneaded his ass and sucked his tits like some starved babies . Harry was fucking taking it all and letting out his sultry moans. 

He's sexy.

Fuck !! When the hell did I get hard?? Is it possible to mad and horny at the same time ?? My cock was leaking in my pants , standing hard and proud . I slowly took it out .

I shouldn't , right??

But , no one's gonna know .

Maybe it's just the weed ?

Maybe .

I spat on  my hand and fisted my cock as I watched Harry taking the blond's dick in his mouth like a pro  and giving a handjob to the brunette man . The raven haired man was kneeling behind him and eating his juicy ass out , slapping it occasionally.

My pace increased on my dick , it was twitching in my hand , eager to let my baby batter out . I continued watching the video,  as Harry was getting spitroasted by the blond and raven so hard . After two or three minutes the brunette guy also joined the raven guy in Harry's perky ass , double-pentrating him , and he took it all like the cockhungry slut he is . Then he was being sandwiched between the blonde and brunette  getting fucked  by them together while the raven was kissing and sucking all over his body . Harry's face face twitched in pleasure,  his mouth formed a "o" shape . The three men kept switching positions between Harry's ass and mouth . Then they were cumming hard in Harry's mouth and ass
While stroking Harry's member .

My breaths became shorted , my whole body was on fire. My hot ,wet cock twitched violently and I came all over my hands and cloths at the same time as Harry came . I would hate to say but some of my cum landed on the laptop screen where Harry's wrecked face could be seen . Hot as fuck !!

Holy shit!!

What I did is wrong . You know what Zayn?? Don't think much just sleep.  Maybe it's the effect of your high quality weeds .

The pool of my house is one of my favorite place in summers . As the other summers I decided to dip my legs in the pool and chill, since I suck at swimming.
I feels sleepy . Wait !! Did I hear something?? I opened my eyes again .

I saw it was Harry but he was on the other side . He gave a small smile and started taking off his clothes one by one . WHAT !! He gotta stop this .

I wanted to shout at him and tell him to stop but no sound came out of me . I tried to move ,but again it was fruitless. 

Now he was starting at me with his bright green eyes . His naked body dived into the pool , he swam there like a mermaid . He was driving me crazy . Fuck !! I knew I  lost my control , my cock throbbed against the fabric , begging to be released.

Harry seemed to notice my situation  , he smiled at me bashfully looking all red .
Then he swam over me .

" Harry don't come here . Go away ." I wanted to say . But my whole body was frozen . He parted my legs so my bulge could be  in front of his face . Damn ! My heart is beating so hard  , all blood of my body is rushing to my cock . Harry touched my waistband looking at me ," It's ok Zaynie , just let me take care of it ." Then he took out my big leaking cock from my pants and gave it delicious squeeze .

Ok. I GIVE UP! who can say him no . My cock is all his . I want him to gag on my cock now . I feel like he was made to suck my cock.

He smiled at me and took the head of my cock when I didn't protest. He made eye contact with me , his hands squeezed me , his mouth licked and sucked like his life us depended on it . He bobbed his head up and ...

What's that weird loud noise ??

Ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkk !!

I was fucking dreaming  ?? About  Harry?? Not my fault though,  he's sexy and I was high last night .

I noticed that I was still hard from the dream . I've already jacked off to him once , so it wouldn't matter much if I do now too , right??  It won't be the only illegal thing I've done .

Now I seriously wish Harry was sucking my cock . I wrapped my hand around my cock thinking about Harry's fuckable  mouth and pretty lips .

At first , sorry for the bad smut .

Did anyone guess about what was in the video before ??

Zayn wants Harry now  🤭🤭

Hope you enjoyed this chapter .