Twenty four

Sahil came back at the sevenstar hotel room with a wound on his forehead at middle of night. Harry was horrified but he was relieved that at least he was ok .

No , Sahil wasn't harmed , his wallet went missing but he immediately decided to leave kashmir the next day . On being questioned by Harry , he said he didn't believe that it was just a theif who wounded him , he is a billionre so he has enemies,  it could one of them too . He didn't know why the attacker didn't kill him , the local police and ministers took responsibility of investigation but sahil wasn't really realifed.

Since that day , Harry didn't touch him sexually . He wanted to save him as because of him  the older got hurt by his own son .  He wouldn't even let his husband touch him , fortunately Sahil never asked him why . He trusted Harry,  he knew something was up with Harry but he wanted Harry to say it himself whenever he was ready .

On the other hand,  Zayn was losing control . The four to five times weekly sex turned into more often . He hated Harry because more he fucked Harry,  the more addicted he got . He fucked him in the bedroom , in a dark corner of their huge garden , in the pool , in the gym , heck ! Even Harry's office too and Harry obediently took it all . He didn't even protest when Zayn shoved two dildos in his ass or when after getting a blowjob Zayn realesed his golden liquid in his mouth and all over Harry's naked body .  Harry happily took it all , he had become almost greedy and Zayn had become his guilty pleasure . Even Zayn's ring clad fingers were enough to turn him on .  It was just sex , but he never knew sex could be that much better.

Even though Harry was never the one to initiate the sex but he couldn't resist himself when he found Zayn lifting weights in a morning . His heart was beating fast at the mouth watering scene in front of him . A shirtless Zayn was lifting weights,  his body was glistening with sweat and his muscles bulged whenever he lifted the heavy weight Making Harry go weak in knees . He needed Zayn's attention so bad that he could hardly wait for Zayn to finish .

So he did what his heart and body wanted , as soon as Zayn had put down the weight he knelt down in front of him and started mouthing his thick cock through his gym shorts .

From there Zayn took control and soon Harry was carried to Zayn's bedroom. In no time both of them were naked , their clothes was scattered all over the floor and their bodies were bound together with an invisible thread of lust .

Zayn slapped Harry's cheek , signaling him to stop  sucking his dick , but Harry didn't want to stop , he wanted something else . To teach this brat a lesson , Zayn wrapped his fingers around his throat,  and yess !! That's what Harry wanted , to be choked . His innocent flushed face was covered with tears and soon with loud moan released his red blood lips .

Zayn granted Harry's wish by manhanding him and fucking him hard from behind  , never even missing a chance to slap his fat ass .

He laid down next to Harry , as a stream of thick white fluid spilled out of the latter's ass . The younger the nuzzled his face in the older's neck to inhale his intoxicating smell .

" Damn Harreh!! I could smell you like this always. " Zayn muttered.

Always.

Harry  let out a dry chuckle.

" why are you laughing babe ?" Zayn raised his eyebrow.

" you are just a teenager Zayn , basically a kid . Soon you'll not find me attractive,  you will get bored and then you'll go to hunt down an another sex slave for you and ... at the end I'll be just a stupid whore ." Harry smiled but that didn't reach his eyes . Then stopping Zayn from saying anything,  he stole a kiss from him .

To be honest Harry was afraid and also feeling guilty.  He mentally cursed himself for being a pedophile and betraying Sahil .

After the kiss,  when didn't say anything Harry  got up from the bed to search for his cloths . But Zayn gripped his hand forcefully,  " where do you think you are   going? " He asked in firm voice .

" come here. " His voice softened as soon as he saw tears in Harry's green eyes . But Harry didn't even move.

" what's wrong,  baby doll ??" Zayn placed his hand under Harry's chin .

" what's NOT wrong here ?? Everything is wrong!! My opinion doesn't even matter , because only you get decide everything  and I'm nothing but a doll to play for you ." Harry suddenly snapped , more tears leaked out his eyes .

" just shut the fuck up ! And tell me what the heck is wrong with you ?" Zayn  pulled Harry closer by grabbing his waist .

" are you jealous?" Zayn asked .

" no."

" Then what ?"

" nothing. "

" Harreh,  tell me ."

" there's nothing , Zaynie."  Harry said .

But Zayn knew , there was something.  

Thanks for waiting my dear readers 😘

I can assure you that real drama  is coming soon .

Hope you enjoyed .

Don't forget to vote and comment 😁