Nineteen (!)

Harry's pov

With a last stroke of my mouth the older man standing in front of me , was finished . His whole body shook ,then he fell on the bed panting hard and I cleaned up myself.

No , Sahil didn't ask for anything,  but I knew he needed the realese after a whole week  and I was feeling too guilty to not to pleasure him .

He was nice person after all .

He petted my hair as I sat down beside him .

" Harry ? " He called me .

" hmm ? "

" wanna go to kashmir for few days ?"   He questioned.

" kashmir? Suddenly, why ? " I was curious.

" people talks about us , ya know.  We still haven't gone to our honeymoon. " He looked at me to see if I agree with him .

" I guess Liam can handle things when we're gone ." I answered .

" ok , tomorrow then ."

" what ? Tomorrow?" My eyes widened.

" Don't worry! You don't have to pack a thing ." I signed with relief.

" Oh! But the kids ?" I asked was worried about safaa and waliha.

" Doni can look after them . Don't worry Haz ." I smiled as he ruffled my hair again.

My phone beeped again but this time picked it up only to ...

Shoot !!!

Twelve messages from Zayn and he didn't seem calm at all . He instructed me too meet him at the gym .

I excused myself telling Sahil I need some air . I was still thinking if meeting Zayn would be a good idea. He seemed mad and I don't think I can trust him after he made me drink his cum in front of his whole family.

That's so arousing ,isn't it ??

No , shut up harry . You know it was not only rude and but offensive to Sahil as well .

As soon as I had opened the door of gym  I was pinned against the door , my knees were shaking as Zayn's breath touched flamed over my face and neck . Suddenly,  his lips were on mine , his tongue invaded my mouth forcefully.  His hands were all over my body and I could only moan . Then suddenly my chest was exposed to him , my breath hitched when his hands played with my breasts like it was his favorite game . It was too much ! I pulled off as it was 4oo hard too breath so he pinched my nipples which escaped me and he conquered my mouth again , his left hand was gripping my ass tightly resulting me to wince of pain .

I pushed him away . " what the hell Zayn ? I thought you were done with me ??" I screamed at him .

" stop acting like you don't like it ? Or do you like getting assaulted by me ?? Huh ?? " He asked grabbing my crotch .

Shit ! I was aroused .

" it's not true ." I said but I knew my confidence was breaking under his agonizingly sexy and scary gaze .

He just raised his eyebrows as if he was challenged . The back of my neck was suddenly grabbed by his hand and in no time I was moaning as his mouth worked on my neck and his hands played with my naked boobs .

" st-stop , plz ." I stuttered out which came out as a moan .

" say what , bitch ? Afraid what you were saying was bullshit ?" He smirked. 

" why didn't you see my messages before  ?? Were you too busy fucking your husband? " He asked with gritted teeth,  his grip on my wrists were bruising them .

That hurts so good .

" No , plz-" a tear escaped my eyes .

" bitch !" He muttered under his breath,  then he threw me on the floor , so now his dick was in front of my face . My eyes widened at the thought if I was going to do another mistake .

He gripped my hair tightly so I was looking upwards now .

" open your mouth , you slut !" He commanded me . Few thick drop of saliva landed in my mouth as I did so , some of it landed outside of my mouth and cheek .

He unzipped himself freeing this thick veiny cock in front of my face , then gave it slow stroke .

" come on , suck it babydoll. " his devilish grin was back again .

" bu- but your dad is here ." I hesitated taking him in my mouth.

His expression immediately hardened,  he rolled his eyes and out of nowhere shoved his dick in my mouth making me choke on it .

The more I struggled,  the more brutal his paces got . His grip tightened on my hair , and yes , it hurt so deliciously that I was squirming.

" look at you !! Moaning like a bitch in heat ." He commented.

Now he wanted to push more in my throat . I took nearly half of his member in my mouth and it was already so God  damn hard . I don't reckon I could take more . But it didn't prevent him from trying causing me to cry and gag more .
But I kept sucking , teasing , licking  . I didn't lose to a chance to make his cock throb in pleasure whenever I could . My throat was already swallowing the river of his salty precum .

His cock throbbed violently and I knew it was the moment for which I worked my mouth so hard . He was cumming , a blast of thick white seven painted the walls of my mouth . I pulled off as my mouth and throat  were aching .

He tucked his soft cock inside his pants again . Then cupping my face,  " you look so beautiful like this baby . Look soo good after getting wrecked by my cock ." he said . Surprisingly there was no mockery or devilishly smirk .

" Bye baby but you better not forget your limits now . If you try to fuck my dad I swear to God..." He looked at me with anger now and then he lest the gym leaving me alone .

Did he hear Sahil or .. what ??

How did Zayn know that ???

Any idea??

Hope you enjoyed.

Do vote and comment.😊😊