Twenty six

Tw : self harm

Harry felt his heart was going to explode.  He was numb , too afraid to say anything. 

" Why are you silent ,Harry ? Say something!! " Zayn whisper yelled ,his eyes made Harry shiver .

Harry hurriedly shooed away from Zayn , " Be-because,  it doesn't matter ." He mumbled.

" MY CHILD is in  your belly and you didn't bother to tell me !!! " Zayn clenched his hands , trying hard to conceal his anger .

" Zayn , pl-"

" I . Want.  Fucking.  Answer ."  The raven haired male gripped other's arms tightly, making the latter whimper ."

" Because I'm not gonna give birth to this child . I'm getting an abortion next week ." Harry spat out .

Releasing  him , Zayn  covered  palmer his face .
" My kid is getting aborted without me at least knowing??"  He chuckled but his  eyes radiating something else , Harry wished he could read Zayn .

" what do you think yourself?? Are you fucking-" but zayn cut himself off.  it's a  kid they are talking about , he knew he wasn't a much grown up himself.  To be honest he hated kids , they're fucking annoying . Even his own sisters were annoying as hell but he loved them and thinking about his and Harry's child  made his heart warm somehow .

" Zayn ?" Seeing Zayn zoned out , Harry called him out , breaking his trance .

  " yeah ?"

" This child isn't yours. " Harry gulped after saying the sentence .

Zayn's eyes widened , all blood rushed to his face . By his look Harry knew he was mad .

" you shitty liar !! This can't be true ? This baby is mine , you are mine !! " Zayn gritted his teeth like an wonded animal while shook Harry in his arms .
His eyes are holding so much faith that it stabbed Harry in his heart.

Tears made their ways down Harry's cheeks ," it's true ." His voice trembled .

" yeah ? Who's the father then ? " Zayn's voice held no emotion,  suddenly he was feeling too much tired . His heart knew Harry was lieing,  but his mind wouldn't let him be his peace as he had stopped spying the older few weeks ago , so it could be...

" your father " Harry replied looking down .

" liar !" Zayn looked right into his eyes " you're a fucking liar Harry Edward Styles ." He threw Harry on the soft material of bed .

The brunette slowly opened his eyes which he kept closed only to see Zayn was leaving  him on the cold bed .

So what if he slept with someone else ? You just wanted to fuck him anyway .
It doesn't matter if your not the father , Harreh is no one to you , he's a nobody , just a little whore .

Zayn tried to reason with his mind .

Why does it hurt so much ?? He asked himself,  he looked around his destroyed room with blurry eyes . Even breaking all things didn't give him any peace .

It was all good when I hated him . Why did I have to pike him so much ? Why it wasn't someone else ?? Now everything hurts so bad .

He looked at his reflection through his broken mirror.  His hair was a mess , his eyes were swollen and red , lips dry like dessert . He looked broken just over some possibilities,  but thinking about Harry touching his dad made him almost puke and mad , super mad .

But he couldn't hurt Harry so decided something else .

Reflection of his weak self made Zayn mad at himself.  He was mad at himself for letting Harry in his heart .

He bashed his head into the mirror, again and again till he couldn't feel any pain . Till the mirror was covered in his blood and he could taste the blood in his  mouth.

Finally I updated !! 🥳🥳 did you guys miss me or not ?? 

Do you guys think Harry is lying??

Do votes and comment people!!